Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Romania
    rubenos i might be wrong or just a retard as u like to think but i will still tell my oppinion bout u:u are not playing et necessary for fun,since u choose a begginer server u are playing it to proove your ego and boost it to the highest rank possible.u feel a god among noobs.it would be kinda like racism ,for u to get kicked or banned from such a server,not to mention stupid as well,but on the other hand ,u gotta ask yourself from all the servers why u choose to go on the noobiest ones?is not the first time u doing this or report bout similar incidents.and yes,why u are not playing et pro in a good team when u have so much potential?i dont see cristiano ronaldo playing in the school yard against high school players,do u?

p.s. i m not saying u are cristiano ronaldo,it was smt literally said to make u understand my point

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by Dookie View Post
    after reading this comment from ruben, i dont think im gonna add it on my server :/
    u need rubenos to choose servers where u play?u need some1 to tell u what food to buy or what drinks?u need some advisor for getting clothes?u ask some doctor what girls to date?

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    We're only testing this setting on our main server at the moment, so if we notice any issues, we can restore original cvar value.
    Last edited by Dragonji; 6-01-2015 at 00:35.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Croatia
    Steam
    dookie717
    Discord
    AxE|dookie#5377
    Clan
    #AxE Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    u need rubenos to choose servers where u play?u need some1 to tell u what food to buy or what drinks?u need some advisor for getting clothes?u ask some doctor what girls to date?
    actually my point was that i wont add that settings on my server. lol

Replies
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Xfire
    negerpiet
    Clan
    .WAR|
    rubenos i might be wrong or just a retard as u like to think but i will still tell my oppinion bout u:u are not playing et necessary for fun,since u choose a begginer server u are playing it to proove your ego and boost it to the highest rank possible.u feel a god among noobs.it would be kinda like racism ,for u to get kicked or banned from such a server,not to mention stupid as well,but on the other hand ,u gotta ask yourself from all the servers why u choose to go on the noobiest ones?is not the first time u doing this or report bout similar incidents.and yes,why u are not playing et pro in a good team when u have so much potential?i dont see cristiano ronaldo playing in the school yard against high school players,do u?

p.s. i m not saying u are cristiano ronaldo,it was smt literally said to make u understand my point
    I don't play for fun on sky-e server and I don't like owning players that are not good, but I'm playing for my rating. And if you want to have a good rating, you will have to join servers were less "skilled" players are. I wish I could join servers like F|A because they look like a rating paradise to me, but my internet connection can't handle them.

I don't play in an ETpro team because of the etpro cheating community.

PS: I hate playing for rating.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben0s View Post

I don't play in an ETpro team because of the etpro cheating community.
    Haha

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by RyAN View Post
    Haha
    ,serioussly wtf?well is true tzac banned a lot,and many did double account,but with tzac2 that stopped.if you(rubenos) got some intel about returning cheaters on tzac2 pls share,i would be more than happy to post it on tzac website.until than i think u should "deal with the cheaters" or maybe deal with the fact that perhaps on et pro u would not own so much as on jaymod.

another thing i dont get it:u say u hate to play for rating but yet u do it.sorry but am i missing smt?

for dragon:idk what the hell is wrong with your server,i played yesterday and rubenos is right:the headshot is pointless.if i m not wrong this is not same on all silent servers.

Replies
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Xfire
    negerpiet
    Clan
    .WAR|
    ,serioussly wtf?well is true tzac banned a lot,and many did double account,but with tzac2 that stopped.if you(rubenos) got some intel about returning cheaters on tzac2 pls share,i would be more than happy to post it on tzac website.until than i think u should "deal with the cheaters" or maybe deal with the fact that perhaps on et pro u would not own so much as on jaymod.

another thing i dont get it:u say u hate to play for rating but yet u do it.sorry but am i missing smt?

I stopped playing etpro before tzac got released. I don't know if anything changed about the community since the release of tzac. I can only speak from my own experience, but after I left vital-gaming ( around 4 years ago) I tried to join two other teams. When I had my first prac match with them they ( my teammates ) were using humanized aimbots/wallhack and modified etpro mapscripts for fun as there was no anticheat in that time. Thats when I decided to stop playing etpro.

I play rating for about 5 days and I do this because I want to know how hard it's to get a good rating, and I want to know why people play for ratings. I can only say that I dislike it as it basically is owning "noobs", join/switch to the better team, when you get a shit score you either disconnect or rename yourself.
    Last edited by Ruben0s; 26-07-2012 at 15:44.

Replies
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Xfire
    negerpiet
    Clan
    .WAR|
    That's the one of etpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    silEnT's smaller hitboxes are more similar to the ones known from Jaymod (Jaymod default ones):

This is jaymod:

Quote Originally Posted by unforgiven
    guys ,what about hitboxes?i understand et pro has more better hitboxes than jaymod?why everybody is saying this?and can be jaymod designend to have same hitboxes as et pro?how about jaymod 219 hitboxes?how are it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird
    I really don't understand those rumors. Jaymod has the same model tracking code that ETPro has because Zinx himself gave it to me. I've made numerous changes to the default hitboxes to match what ETPro did, and Mxyzptlk did some incredible work on hitboxes that are the closest ET will ever get to per-poly hit tracing.

I'd argue that Jaymod has the best hitboxes available, and the backwards reconciled hit tracing (antilag) is spot on.

You don't have to take my word for it though. Check the documentation for the hitbox debugging cvars and see for yourself. Just don't do it on a live server or on one with more than 2 or 3 people on it. It's a bandwidth hog.
    http://jaymod.clanfu.org/forums/view...php?f=1&t=9453

I wish silent would get the same hitboxes/same code as jaymod has and than I would switch my server to silent :>
    Last edited by Ruben0s; 26-07-2012 at 16:01.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben0s View Post
    I play rating for about 5 days and I do this because I want to know how hard it's to get a good rating, and I want to know why people play for ratings. I can only say that I dislike it as it basically is owning "noobs", join/switch to the better team, when you get a shit score you either disconnect or rename yourself.
    I think I already tried to explain this, but if that's the way you get your rating it's not a surprise that you dislike the rating system. I personally can't stay on the server if the teams are "raters vs the noobs", because joining the team with other raters would be lame and on the other hand it wouldn't be fun to join the team that's getting an assrape, even though I often try to balance. Sadly there's so much stacking going on, and admins who haven't registered to TB and haven't taken a look at the toplist can't know if the teams are stacked. But anyways, for stackers, your rate isn't worth anything if that's the way you gain it. So, you can change your tactic man.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast