Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Quote Originally Posted by ETc|#.Jay.# View Post
    its the video from the first link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QzxLKSX8os

i think when i play the game it looks way better as in the video
    i just have some bugs on the trees, they look shittier as in wolfet.

woops, I think I missed that trailer
    Dear God, it looks so epic in the video you shared here

I'm a vehicles man, so I love that aspect
    Too bad we can't try a little on those

Buaargh, hard competition indeed on MW3, but "allas" - got my pre - order already for MW3, so that'll be my investment this fall
    (PS3) games are too darn expensive, but games like these are mostly well earned for their penny
    I hope MW3 can live to the expectation, because BF3 looks quite epic as well

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Yea shags, i pre ordered the hardend version lol £90 but its worth it! Console games are more expencive but at least theres no upgrading them

They finnaly fixed the xbox version last night so i could get a game, and its really very good the hud is beautiful and the maps are ruddy huge making for no chance of lamer spawn campers like you get in the COD series, but the massive amount of gun movment when running and walking is a tad annoying.

Still most likely gonna buy both tho

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripjaw View Post
    I also had brink (on xbox) and know everything about the game, it was a gr8 idea but i feel the game was unfinished in many aspects, I think im going to actually just wait till bf3 is realised before i pass judgment on it, most likly will rent it first I DL the bf2 bad company demo and thought the game was awfull but then played it on realise, still didnt really love it but its was much better than the beta demo.

What im really looking forward to is COD MW3 lol byebye W:ET when i get that game
    Nice waste of money...

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Huh? If i wanted your opinion i'd ask I got plenty of money to waste i know most ET players are broke (hence playing the same free game for years) but im not one of em

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripjaw View Post
    Huh? If i wanted your opinion i'd ask I got plenty of money to waste i know most ET players are broke (hence playing the same free game for years) but im not one of em
    had to reply on that one mate
    im not playing ET because its free, but because its the best game
    anyway been looking on those vids from bf3 and mw3 and they look beautifull, but ive been tricked by both companies before with codwaw and bfbc2 so im not buýing anything before i start seeing some evaluations on them after release. btw Brink is a good game, its not epic like WET, but good

also i never understood that it could be fun to play FPS on a console? i want my k-board and mouse

anyway hope they are good both of them

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Nah fps is gr8 on console once you get use to it, its not as social as it is on pc, but i find this a good thing aswell as bad, less arguements and disputes, from what i know/have played mw3 is defo gonna be a better game, (hence buying that one already) bf3 is good too tho but jst not quite there for me personally.

I love ET, but how it was 4years ago, the games just not what it was sadly.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    adrianycn
    Steam
    moazer
    games on pc are better
    Best Regards,
    Adrian

Transfer your rating | Register your clan | Assign a squad to your clan | Change Server Settings

Check the latest news | Advertise for your clan or your server

» Any Problems?
    Contact me!
    Trackbase | Email

» Got a more detailed question about trackbase?
    Then contact the Main Administrator!
    Trackbase | Email

FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Check out this damn cool movie >>

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    BF4 looks better IMO

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Just thought i'd pop in and say, i went ahead and rented the game too see if they improved on the beta, they have ALOT, whilst still a few minior hicups its amazing! im going out to buy it tommorow, think you guys should too! its s*8t hot!!! (on xbox lol) If anyones in the uk and wants it for console, sainsburys have a gr8 offer on atm, buy 2100xbl points and get bf3 ltd edition half price, so you get the points for free really xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast