Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Replies
    Clan
    4 b!rdZ
    he is nerver online oO thats why i posted here ...

Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    He is just busy with his work. He is enough online to set it up. Just add him and be patience. Get your guys to get slac, since most of the guys around jaymod don't know to use it. Anyway, just have some patience mate

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    hi, yeh sorry havent been online this week,
    i added u on xfire, just dont seem to find u online when i am lol, so lets do this:
    u propose a date/time for the match and u post it here, many mkembers of pro* check this frenquetnly so it will be no prob to set it up,
    we can play any day /time, we prefer 5v5 but can do 3v3 as well.

if u can, : jan 10th, jan 11th or jan 12th , time: 8pm(NL time)
    5v5

so let us know! am online atm
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Hi Torm&Pro*,

here you get a scrim challenge against sBz' Clan. Just listed clan players on TB will be allowed to play->no mircs. We play 5/5. Every Player is obligated to play with his official name. 1 reserve Player is allowed to connect directly to server. Specs are welcome, we can do it over ETTV-a lot of fun for all-me or you will post here and on forum the IP & Time for the visitors. Scrim Time should be CET Timezone and maybe not next weekend, because some of my guys are playing Winter Cup or Nations Cup. SLAC or not its not important, i think enough Specs can decide and inform the ET World who is cheating/-ed.
    After Scrim we post here and on Forums Screenresults.
    You can contact us over teamspeak://eurots10.gameservers.com:9170, forum or XFire.

Greets&GL
    SconX-Tomi

P.S. Best wishes to Aniki!..
    Last edited by detomaso; 28-01-2011 at 09:53.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    We'll only play this match if this retard ( aka outlAw ) isn't playing At least, I.

Replies
    @papii: what should be with outlaw?..he(or team) use SLAC or not->you decide...this is not a concert where someone has some wishes against who wanna play or not. you make your team, we our and everything is fine..

@Torm: you are active on forum, so it would be cool if we get a answer. No Answer is also a answer..
    Last edited by detomaso; 29-01-2011 at 16:18.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    1) He's busted multiple times
    2) We still can cheat with SLAC
    3) At our last war, he wasn't using SLAC

Replies
    he is not banned, play officials. for his mistakes he payed a lot nervs....you have also guys in your clan, who has been busted in the past..who cares about past?..i dont give a shit and dont worry when you want we play with SLAC or other anti cheat software..btw. you last scrim against our 2 squad was hard..

Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    I'm curious, which of your players are the so called NC players? And ye Outlaw has been busted multiple times and I don't believe he is clean. People are still cheating with SLAC and as you might know, we like to play it normal.
    Torm will take care of this times etc. and you'll probably hear back from him here on the forum

Thanks for your post and just to make sure, didn't want to offend you with my post.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    Well, was playing with a low french mix, but the result doesn't matter, i don't care about loosing a random war, but outlaw was still obvious

"Hi, i'm outlAw, i'm taking FG42, i'm jumping at every corners and i give 3 headshots, i'm clean."

No, i won't play if this guy play

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast