Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    enigmatictrauma
    Steam
    JosipTito
    Clan
    none
    Stick to COD4 or ET. Pointless rehash of previous MW titles with no innovation whatsoever and as usual, DLC and their "elite" subscription aren't and will never be worth the money.

ET is to MW3 what Igor Stravinsky is to Justin Bieber. On a second thought, I feel so horrible for making these associations, but you get the point..

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    dav4ndal
    Clan
    *dA
    Just got mw3; 3 days ago, i cant play online cuz of lag atm (free hotspot because i"m working at mountain lol) but i did 20% of solo mod and i tryed 2 maps in multi (i did not lagged a lot because used wifi of work). Well anyway, this is so insane, i mean i run it in ultra on my laptop, graphism are so cool , campaign is nice too. About multi i can say much because it was my first COD multi game, i felt noob... better stick to ET for multi. Maybe it's stupid to buy it only for solo but i ll try harder online when i ll get better connection.
    Leader of the Deadly Aces Community

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    I've been playin MW3 for months already, it's a great game. Just more and more cheaters though, almost in every game :/ Try Search and Destroy I love it

Spamming the boards! [TfL]DeV!L's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wildehilde1979
    Steam
    wildehilde1979
    Clan
    Dr. |GANG
    Team Juggernaut is great too we try to add some mods

indeed a great game