Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by Dookie View Post
    This all is very funny I must say, and I absolutely love the conclusion of me being Sartax , thanks God im out of it.

Vigilante, stop being bothered by this nonsence, its just 1 game which is coming to its end. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers boys!
    Certainly getting a helping hand from "this community" isnt it?

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    I see a lot of silly shit related to "Sartax". I'd like to point out, once again, that this dude is NOT affiliated with ANY clan/group in ET but his egoish self. He's faked F|A, faked AxE, even faked to be a TB Staff member. All that I recommend doing is saving all the stupid invites (links) and file a ticket to xfire about this idiot/maniac. If everyone would do the same, at last they might do something about it.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I see a lot of silly shit related to "Sartax". I'd like to point out, once again, that this dude is NOT affiliated with ANY clan/group in ET but his egoish self. He's faked F|A, faked AxE, even faked to be a TB Staff member. All that I recommend doing is saving all the stupid invites (links) and file a ticket to xfire about this idiot/maniac. If everyone would do the same, at last they might do something about it.
    Not just xfire invites though, he/them spams forum accounts too, spams servers, possibly ddos attacks servers the list could go on.

Dookie however is correct, I should and have quit ET now, The game was great back in the day but its overrun with kids, whiners, hackers and spam freaks and a handful of active servers with poor settings due to uneducation of the game engine.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    bialyzolwik
    Clan
    TM
    Also note that he's not the real Sartax (UcE admin), just his hater/lover/whoever called impulsive96. Once again: http://forums.warchest.com/showthrea...l=1#post501014 Watch out for him, especially if you own Jaymod server(s) - that's his favorite environment to test out downloaded skid tools like server flooder. Moreover, he likes to google SQL injections or other vulnerabilities for common forum/CMS scripts and their modifications. He's from the UK, but he often uses proxies and VPNs. I can provide more info about him in private if someone wants it.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroy666 View Post
    Also note that he's not the real Sartax (UcE admin), just his hater/lover/whoever called impulsive96. Once again: http://forums.warchest.com/showthrea...l=1#post501014 Watch out for him, especially if you own Jaymod server(s) - that's his favorite environment to test out downloaded skid tools like server flooder. Moreover, he likes to google SQL injections or other vulnerabilities for common forum/CMS scripts and their modifications. He's from the UK, but he often uses proxies and VPNs. I can provide more info about him in private if someone wants it.
    When you mentioned impulsive96 I was like hmm where do I know that name from, then I saw I actually have him added on xfire and also as you said known of him via splash damage forums, I did ask him a few questions yesterday via xfire but he seemed "normal"

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    bialyzolwik
    Clan
    TM
    And what did you expect? That he would tell you "Yes, I'm the dumb kid who has no life and does shit in a 11 years old game"?

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroy666 View Post
    And what did you expect? That he would tell you "Yes, I'm the dumb kid who has no life and does shit in a 11 years old game"?
    no ofc not, I just wanted to see what he said but he didn't come across as some mentally ill retarded kid either. pmed you the convo

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    no ofc not, I just wanted to see what he said but he didn't come across as some mentally ill retarded kid either. pmed you the convo
    While back he decided to use jaymod loop holes on our server and after that he earned hardware ban on our jaymod/NQ servers. He is a kid who seeks for attention and has probably tons of accounts on different websites from Crossfire to SD forums.

While back he even claimed that he added silent mod AC on ETpro or something around the lines. I don't recall exactly.

PS I also replied to your PM.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    I've to close this thread. Discuss this somewhere else & stop flaming on our forums please... be nice to eachother.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425