Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Other admins on whose server AxE members are doing advertisement, feel free to ban this IP.

They have been doing advertisement on many servers and that's what it seems from past posts.

Sad to see once Dookie left AxE, clan is doing advertisement on other clan servers and spamming there IP's.
    Last edited by daredevil; 26-09-2014 at 16:17. Reason: Removed profile and IP upon request in PM.

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    ip banned...

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by relic View Post
    ip banned...
    Be awear that is neither myself or indeed any AxE member, it is in fact Sartax/Team Sartax or whoever/whatever the little kids want to call theirselves this week.

I was actually playing on the server at the time of this attack, when etplayer changed his name to match mine and spammed the axe server ip, but as I could not do anything about it I carried on playing and got abused by some admin there who could not read the console correctly.

Real AxE members will not spam your servers, feel free to add me at xfire if you need to discuss this with me.

It would also help you to actually get your server log files where you will see what I have told you is correct.
    Last edited by Vigilante; 25-09-2014 at 15:23.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Also please remove my ip from these forums, and next time check your console before deciding to post wrong information, I have reported the post and will take action if it is not removed.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Be awear that is neither myself or indeed any AxE member, it is in fact Sartax/Team Sartax or whoever/whatever the little kids want to call theirselves this week.
    Where is the Sartax from? That IP was reported by one of our clan friends when none of our members where playing. I can do more investigation on logs if you claim that's now you.

I have no problem checking logs for AxE clan but when ever our member is not on server either Sartax or whoever it is jump on our servers and starts advertising.

Regards

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Also please remove my ip from these forums, and next time check your console before deciding to post wrong information, I have reported the post and will take action if it is not removed.
    Re-read my post above. I have been spammed enough on xfire in old days to join AxE clan servers but I have never complained so far but this time things are going little far with continuous spam on many servers.

You hardly play on our servers. I find it odd enough that when you where playing someone stole your name and advertisement started. Sure someone might have stole your name as you are saying but the point is you where also on server at that time and spamming started.

But that's all speculations and we don't go by it. If you know from where Sartax is PM me and will we straightened it out.

I might even add AxE clan tag protection on my servers so anyone who is not in your clan using your clan tag will be auto kicked. Drop me a PM if you feel that's not you.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Where is the Sartax from? That IP was reported by one of our clan friends when none of our members where playing. I can do more investigation on logs if you clan that's now you.

I have no problem checking logs for AxE clan but when ever our member is not on server either Sartax or whoever it is jump on our servers and starts advertising.

Regards
    Would be best to add me at xfire: fatvigilante

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by relic View Post
    ip banned...
    Who are you and your clan? lol

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    bialyzolwik
    Clan
    TM
    Just fyi, "AxE Sartax" etc. are fakes created by a mentally ill kid called impulsive96: http://forums.warchest.com/showthrea...l=1#post501014
    Last edited by Destroy666; 27-09-2014 at 13:52.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroy666 View Post
    Just fyi, "AxE Sartax" etc. are fakes created by a mentally ill kid called impulsive96: http://forums.warche...ll=1#post501014
    Don't really get what enjoyment they/he gets from it.

daredevil this vid may interest you: look familiar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVSnsWCI5wg

Thread by Impulsive96 and links to Sartax shite including 3 youtube channels.

Another master vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euh2xNXJhAY

F|A Sartax appears 2 x in this vid, is he from F|A???

Do you still think it was me or AxE?
    Last edited by Vigilante; 25-09-2014 at 19:03.