Country
    Croatia
    Steam
    dookie717
    Discord
    AxE|dookie#5377
    Clan
    #AxE Clan
    We added a few new maps, such as streets of italy and venice, hope to see you on server! IP is: 213.108.30.115:27960

Replies
    Country
    Croatia
    Steam
    dookie717
    Discord
    AxE|dookie#5377
    Clan
    #AxE Clan
    Some info about 7th AxE clan birthday.

Basic info: 3.7.2014. , 8PM GMT+2, IP: 213.108.30.115:27960

More you can read on the link below:

http://axeclan.foorumini.com/t2324-a...-everyone-read

Replies
    Country
    Croatia
    Steam
    dookie717
    Discord
    AxE|dookie#5377
    Clan
    #AxE Clan
    Wish to see all of you on AxE server, join up: 213.108.30.115:27960

Replies
    AxE seriously what is happening over there. I got around 140-150 invites from AxE Sartax on xfire, then he came to my server and advertised his server. Guys stop doing that, it's not nice. :@

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike6773 View Post
    AxE seriously what is happening over there. I got around 140-150 invites from AxE Sartax on xfire, then he came to my server and advertised his server. Guys stop doing that, it's not nice. :@
    I can confirm and stand in for Dookie. This retarded guy does have nothing to do with AxE, and is nothing but a no-lifer on xfire. Probably just some 10 year old kid who got banned once or some shit.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    c1ique
    Clan
    ETc|
    Yee, I blocked his 10 or more accounts on xfire. Always with another clantag (F|A, AxE, HoJ, Pro*, ETc| and more). I dunno him but he have to has a boring life
    steam id: c1ique

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Steam
    #AxE|The Sam1
    Clan
    AxE
    Hello all! I wanna inform you that AxE server's IP has changed. The new IP is: 213.108.30.102:27000

Settings and rules are mostly the same as before.

Remember to visit our forum as well: http://axeclan.foorumini.com/

Hope to see ya on server!

Replies
    Can you please tell your member Sartax to stop spamming your server IP on my server. How would you like if would do that on your server ?! That is not nice guys, please don't do that. You're a great clan but that is just not acceptable.

Replies
    Hello AxE and players I would like to share my theory with you all.
    This clan #AXE.... This guy Dookie is rather suspicious. I am sure that more than me can confirm that Dookie has been aggressively promoting his server on xfire since long time. This guy repeatedly asked me to join his server on xfire, one day another AxE member said same thing, I was like.. come on, what's up with that and he said that Dookie asked other AxE members to ask their friends to come play...

Now try to deny this AXE. This is true and it gives enough reason to believe that Dookie or his friends have done advertising on other servers, spammed xfires and so on. Dookie could himself be the mysterious Sartax or perhaps he asked Sartax or some other weirdo to spam AXE IP in the game and then blame others (while hoping that he gets players?) Now Dookie has said that he quit, I don't think so, he probably changes his name and keeps on playing...

I understand if Paul defends his friend Dookie but remember something, people may not be who they claim to be, I've seen how friends I've spoken to for years turned out to be completely different, living double lives...
    This so called friendly Dookie who sometimes was not so friendly at all could be one like that too.

I've completely lost my trust in this clan since I saw mr dookie and his spam of "come play here" that came from the guy #AxE|Dookie (xfire znemo).
    I got invited by him to play on AxE from his real xfire account at least 15 times, I also had every now and then xfire invite with name "Join AXE Server", "Come play AxE + IP", just IP of AXE, or #AxE|Dookie + IP, or #AxE|Sartax + IP. Now I've seen him spam servers in the game.

Opinions?