Thread: Trackbot

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepHeep View Post
    I posted, guess im a cheater now.

Mate why can't you just show us the proof, what are you waiting for? Does it matter who replies here, whether you think they are credible or not is irrelevant. Everyone can see this thread so this is your chance to expose all them nub cheaters for who they are except... you are choosing not to? I honestly don't get it man. The only logical assumption I have to make is that you don't have any proof. On the off chance that you do however, the best way to shut up alll these "fakers" as you call them is to post the proof and rub it in their face that you are right. Why aren't you doing this?
    This is not an evidence thread can you read above. It's a general statement that if the Failing Admins do not get honest with themselves and clean the game up, the time is nearing where they need to make professional posts and admit they failed the entire ET game and their communities and did not take action when they should have. This is what's real and no more cover ups/lies/listening to idiots who only want to keep their bs games going with cheats etc. Re-read the first post and tell me what you see there, and who is speaking. And no Cheep, you have a good attitude on FA forums, are helpful from what I saw, and also are not cheating from what I saw either. I will be honest - that pretending to be a chicken is childish, but if that's what you want in life, that's who YOU are. Why should I help you, if DareDevil told me nobody was cheating many years ago and said you have BEST anti-cheat that nobody has, when I reported valid cheats and it's obvious there are tons of cheaters on your fake servers, especially now? If someone credible wants to come here and ADMIT THE TRUTH FINALLY (will happen and is happening above and the viewers can choose to side with a real #1 who knows exactly what he's talking about, or side with the cheaters who exposed themselves here in a sense simply by trying to go against someone stating the TRUTH about the state of ET for many years now, especially today as the Failed Admins still have not been able to get the losers off their servers, and many servers are dead now and will not be coming back because of it (watched and witnessed this countless times as well).

I also remember you HERE with the other Failed Admins (evidence in my messages here if it needs to come public, no problem it can come public to PROVE even more you are Failed Admins) who were insulting me in the past and telling me I AM wrong about people cheating when I have the proof above to show I should know who is cheating and who is not as I mastered your Jay1 server before anyone here did and also had ban command on it from Dare unlike only a few as he trusted me after I PROVED I was professional and fair in who I was banning. Then he sided with non-professional, unskilled losers in life about who is right and wrong (JoeDirt, YOYO), and that's how the bullshit began over the last 7-8 years. There is already some evidence on your forums in cheat section, but it was not done correctly. Go back through when you have time and look at demos again closely and see if it's REAL or NOT, as I could see right away coming from the XP I earned and learned in this game as I said above many times already as I am simply being honest.

I will send Daredevil 1 persons's infos and let him decide (obvious) what he wants to do at this point before I decide to help FA, who has only put me into a dark dark place and told me I am wrong while others joined in along the way when I could not fight back and convince them it's the truth (banned and gave up, and DD stopped speaking with me as I insulted him as I had also stopped being Nice to someone who banned me from the server I dedicated all my spare time into while being #1 there at very start = Pro*Nrgy name in the picture I posted above = FA1 server at the start after FAG server was phased out due to poor admins as well. It ALL comes back to the admins moving on, failing their communities and listening to loser/cheaters, or now knowing what's true and what's not in terms of WHO is cheating and running their servers down to nothing, as to why this game has been failed ultimately.

Admit publicly, you or Daredevil, that I am right (I am) and then I will be more apt to help. I am banned for life there anyways, so what good is it for me to help when I should let you just keep Failing, as you have been for obvious reasons? Don't expect answer, send me PMs, not the place for this. Let the community decide who they want to side with = random fake names who don't know WHO they are outside of forums/servers (anime, chickens), or a proven #1 who is telling nothing but the truth entire time as the past as well.

I really have no problems with you Cheep and I will agree I think you have a good positive attitude from I saw when over at your forums under cover for cheat related purposes (to LOL at your cheater thread that went dead for years with no valid reports, because nothing was done with real cheaters and people gave up and/or were fooled on servers by these humanized idiots (obvious to me as I said tons above).

Off for my run, need to get going and get ready for work, I spent a few mins here, but have priorities and it's not this at this time. Talk soon, send PM if you want to get off topic and more specific. That's best or we can chat on another chat platform and see if what FA is really about after all these years of letting everyone play (cheat as well to anyone with half a brain in ET that's honest and who has not run away due to the losers being allowed to ruin the good experience).

Sorry for scattered paragraphs, I am rushing to get out the door and did not re-read (did not reread anything here its all real and right from my head so I obviously will make slips as I type extremely fast and much is from phone at work as I do other work as well). Haru has me under a microscope as well as some others as they are losers and scared the light is shining down on a very dark dark place known as ET and TrackBot lol

Thank you,
    The truth, Real #1 watching the cheaters ruin this game for years.
    Last edited by viciouz21; 14-09-2018 at 11:22.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    DRi*
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz21 View Post
    If your not honest you will have 0 respect in life. And if you tell the truth (like I do in everything I do), you have nothing to worry about or remember (lies).
    Last log on the fire.
    I have been honest. I have told the truth. I have nothing to worry about. It's a game, bro. A great game. Hopefully you can play on a pub server with real players to see that it's still going and not being ruined like you say. I know I'm not the best player, but I don't accuse anyone who dome's me a hack.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    Dark, please check your PM and we will go from there if you want to say your not in the cheaters/losing side. I have countless reasons to have you in this group, but will be fair and let you explain and answer questions/confirmations as well as a few other things if you want me to take back where I have you after years of watching on the server, as well as behind the scenes as well when I was sick and not who I am today as I said above many times.

Thank you, talk again once we both have some time to verify why I said what I did, and also why you said what you did.
    Last edited by viciouz21; 15-09-2018 at 12:03.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Clan
    [dd]
    Still mister number one the truth loser, where is the proof show us something fucking tard

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Romek View Post
    Still mister number one the truth loser, where is the proof show us something fucking tard
    I'm not even responding to you idiots anymore. 99% of the community who is honest like me can see what's taking place as it's so obvious, it's sad and I didn't expect this to take place here, but cheaters ALWAYS were the ones to doubt and jump on me when posting evidence in the past as well, every time.

If you knew WHO I was here in past, as well as in life, you would have NEVER even posted here as your comments mean 0 as your a fool who doesn't even know WHO he is except in a known cheaters clan full of other cheaters, period.

Since there is no anti-cheat in ET left that is full proof, it's up to the most experienced admins (all left and not active, let alone who ever had played as long and as hard as I did when I was, and will be active. Again, one more time for the slow people like you and some others above, IT TAKES A PROFESSIONAL admin (I was addicted ET admin/professional as I said above when I was not WHO I am now and who I will be when I return in the future to ET again) to know what's real and what's fake. For example, I posted evidence of someone I KNOW is cheating on a forums, and then other cheaters in that clan jumped on me right away and defended the person and downplayed, said I am wrong and don't know what I am speaking about. However, they did not know WHO I am in terms of past ET experience (#1 everytime I played before cheaters took over and then I lost interest, especially here as JoNNy did 0 in the past so it was accepted, and still is accpted obivously) and only knew me then like we know you, a hostile name on a screen who thinks they know what they are talking about.

Show your hardware, your face, and your #1s as I said, or let the community decide which person they want to believe. I am confident, if they have half a brain, it will not be the cheaters here posting, including yourself.

You should not even be here one more time as I said. If you were banned by proper admin with professional skills (none left, period) to know what's a bot on their servers, you would not even be here posting against someone who is being honest about everything in their ET, and once again and most importantly, everything in life, period.

Until you post above, you are nothing more than the name 'Romek' on the screen who joined May 2013, is in a cheaters clan [dd], as well as being from NL. That is who you are so your comments mean 0 to anyone, including myself. I hope this sinks in, as it should if your not an obvious fool like yourself and some others above.

Also, I do have evidence (some here but have not even had chance away from work, which is what comes first in my current life along with anything else that is healthy away from ET, unlike before when I was addicted to ET and other things that helped me escape and forget who I was at the time.), but this is not the place for it and your comments are flat out stupid, for the last time.

Here they come (cheats) as they can the I am online. I do have evidence, this is not the place, and I am reaching out to FA, the Failed Admins, to see if they really care about their servers at this time or not, unlike the past as they are now left with corrupted servers riddled with cheats like we can see them showing up here as admins have failed to get them of their failed servers and it's obvious to anyone with half a brain. I did not open this thread to start posting evidence, I have sent evidence and every single time in past I was told I was wrong, when I was right the entire time and will be coming out more and more if people want to go against everything I said above many times right from my mind, as it's nothing but facts and WILL BE proven with evidence when the time is right (starting this weekend to go back and get what I need to share to get these fails away from ET once and for all).

Losers, nothing else to say about them. They can't even show their infos from the first post which was not even directed to them one last time for now, as well as follow simple directions if they want to have any credibility compared to a real professional #1 ET player who was addicted to ET until he got honest with himself for the first time in his life and has taken all the steps to get where I am today, and will be in life in the near future (top again).
    Last edited by viciouz21; 15-09-2018 at 12:50.

Replies
    Country
    Japan
    All hail our self proclaimed humble god and future savior of et nrgy!! For he is the only truth left! Can't wait for him to post these demos of all you hackers and rid et of anyone who can shoot above 40acc since it's physically impossible to do w/o hacks or unless he's the one doing it!! He hacked and has never hacked at the same time!! Schrodinger's hack!!

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    I think this guy needs mental help and possibly shooting.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    More nonsense from losers. Losers in ET (obvious cheats) and losers in life period (look at who they are = hiding behind a screen when I proved who I am). Everything in this thread is the truth (like before when I spoke in ET).

I can admit I've gotten help (addiction - ADHD) and am getting better ever day now because I know who I am here and in life.

You fools need far more help than me (wont admit the truth because your all fake except Dookie ,Cheep who are not cheating in ET and I'm sure are good people who enjoy good clean ET).

This is the beginning of something bigger as I said before (back in a month or two) and if there are only infected servers where you failures are allowed to cheat on for years now available, like it's been for years and I could see this the entire time unlike anyone else before (addicted, #1 without cheating), than new servers that are clean from cheats (rules enforced unlike the failed servers I watched fall along the way due to admins and/or lack of XP to know what's real or not o their servers/not honest as well).

Post your faces, your hardware, and your #1s (they are zeros because it's fake due to cheating, period and they fooled everyone but not myself and hopefully not others who have half a brain, unlike these pea brains), or EAT CROW you are idiots and you cannot even see it that way because what you have done (cheat) has worked for so many years now (not banned and they shouldn't even be here if they were banned properly) that you idiots think you are REAL players but you are frauds and fools.

None of you could even go outside where I am living at this time because you would be too scared of REAL life, obviously.

Thank you to those who read all facts and are intelligent and honest about what I said in first post, and every other post here that should have happened years ago but nobody spoke up and just left and chose other things in life. I will be choosing ET like before and I will be shaming anyone who is still around cheating, especially if new servers that are REAL and not fake need to be opened.

I have jot insulted either, that proves nothing like before which thaws idiots cannot see. I did, however, tell the truth and I am being honest 100%.

Real #1 who is not fake here, and definately not fake in life like the above clowns ruining the greatness of this game now for far far too long with no issues (or they wouldn't be here posting and be ruining other games because its WHO they are in life, let alone a video this old).

Possibly shooting, your so cool. I bet you have not even shot a real weapon in your life and your so fake you think the gun you cheat with in ET actually means something outside of this game. What a fucking joke this game has turned into and it started many many years ago but how needs to be exposed for what it is (isnt).

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    DRi*
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz21 View Post
    I did, however, tell the truth and I am being honest 100%.
    Same here, man. Same here.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    I’ll happily let you use team viewer to view my PC files.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast