Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 92

Thread: Trackbot

  1. #71
    Spamming the boards! viciouz21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Replies
    66
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    I dont care what the cheaters think who dont even know who they are and only hope to cheat and lie. This needed to be said ad the game had been getting walked over for years and years (knew entire time) by you idiots who cant even prove that you have have any credibility other than a name on a screen. I knew this would separate me from them and I have more great ideas for a better ET when I return. Everyone, but Dookie who I know the name from AXE clan over the years, but never specced and he didn't disagree with all facts and the truth, cannot handle the truth and should have remained quiet (mental health issues) and stayed over at FAiryland where you are welcomed and listened to, and have been since the beginning which is shameful, period.

    If your not honest you will have 0 respect in life. And if you tell the truth (like I do in everything I do), you have nothing to worry about or remember (lies). It's been needed here for so long it's sad that the failed admins who chose to side with losers up to this point wont even post. This game and this site especially has been a very dark place for far too long (since start but that is the past and I will give them benefit of doubt because they come from different beginnings and also dont have #1 skills to know what took place and what had ruined countless servers along the games life). However, if admins dont admit the truth, somebody else will do it for them as the majority of the people deserve to know what really took place, especially now if it's still allowed. No cover ups and lies as that is being fake as I said countless times already and anyone who is also honest about ET can see right through and know it's not true or a deflection from the truth like we see here by cheats (making me out to be the problem when i didn't do anything but speak honestly the entire time like the past).

    They are not leaders (I am), they too are hiding and scared that the truth is coming back to ET and they should know right now from me that they failed thousands snd thousands of good people in life who did not break their server rules while others are allowed to with 0 issues since the start.

    Have a great day (I know I will) & let's see if they listen to someone who speaks the truth as I always did in the past in ET as well as my life and needed to get honest with myself to get where I am and where I will be in the near future in my life, unlike those who choose to cheat and lie and be fakes.

    This is only the beginning of something very positive for this game as well as something that's going to be very bad for the failed admins who choose to do nothing and side with the losers in the last years of this game (their turn to suffer and go through what I had to which was terrible and something i will NEVER forget).

    See you on servers even if you dont want the truth there I will be taking notes about how you operate the falling sham servers that you said are the best and have rules. There were rules, but missing the most important rule in ET, as well as life in general and it's so obvious now it's going to come out here as it's right from my mind and all facts (evidence later if some here want to contest and argue with the truth).

    Prove to us reading WHO you are before speaking if you have to go against the truth (mental health with them and they are allowed to ruin servers due to failed admins). I do not care what you think, I do this for me and 99% of the community who has only been given bad ET riddled with cheats for far far too long.

    Danke
    Last edited by viciouz21; 13-09-2018 at 15:36.

  2. #72
    Here I am! Killar!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Replies
    23
    Country
    Netherlands
    Ill keep it short. Just two questions

    1. What makes you say I'm a cheater?
    2. Why would admins consciously side with cheaters?

  3. #73
    Made his way m00jii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Replies
    2
    Country
    Finland
    Where is your proof of all these cheaters? Show demos, post ban reports. You have to give us more then just your word. If only words would count I could say I am a god and you all will go to hell.

  4. #74
    Spamming the boards! viciouz21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Replies
    66
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    Here they come. Know who both of them are and watched them when they didn't know. Post WHO you are or have as much credibility as you do now = name on screens hiding their hardware and their #1. I hope others than see and listen to me as I watched it happen for years when I was addicted to this game. Please read first post and if you dont agree, your simply fake and I already know this. I gave proof in past and it goes nowhere as admins hid and did 0. That's my point. If they start taking action I will share what I have and what I know as it's the truth as this thread alone proves who a handful are by their actions and words alone.

    Again, show credibility or remember who you are speaking with first. Mooji I watched you too and know who you associate with. Its comical and proves to anyone reading eith half a brain that if they listen to anyone here (except Dookie who was jot going against the truth) they are aiding eith losers in ET. I gave evidence before but was told I was wrong by FA and it's all in the cheater report section when they unbanned professional cheaters. I am banned there and not helping FA, they did not help and do 0 against cheaters as look at above and where the ones here play.

    Post the info first or you will not even be heard as you need to prove who you are as I did already above and know exactly what I am speaking about and you do too if you think you know more than myself (impossible).

    All fakes and need help as they vankot post the basic things first. You are telling on yourselves and I know exactly what I am saying. Learn to read and if you can't prove who you are first and read like the first post nicely said, than seek help, period.

    Thank you,
    Real #1 ET player since the start who can prove it and already did.
    Last edited by viciouz21; 13-09-2018 at 16:17.

  5. #75
    Made his way m00jii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Replies
    2
    Country
    Finland
    Who I am speaking with? if I recall right you were busted so that drops your credibility. I am not associated with anyone and who knows if those images you posted were random ones picked from internet?

  6. #76
    Spamming the boards! viciouz21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Replies
    66
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    Only more deflections from all facts above and not even reading the very first post to Jonny and a general truthful statement that anyone not cheating and around more than a month should only be in agreement with. It's a method in politics where the opposing side deflects from the truth as a distraction and it's taking place here and it's clear as day yo intelligent people like myself as that's exactly what's taking place once kore.

    I have 1 PBban from more than 10 years ago and your suggesting I'm cheating after what I've done I the past and here?

    I will send DD one more time for 1 of them and let's see if he chooses to do the right thing or the wrong thing like always. Its confirmed snd obvious so I hope you Failed Admins will listen this time to the truth unlike before. It will be when I have the chance. If you do nothing with it, than more will be added here.

    You obviously dont know my ET history if you actually suggested I cheat. I have NEVER killed a single player with a cheat in ET and was banned with detected bot the second I joined the server (had not played in a long time and did not know it even meant anything as I do not cheat). Another joke about FA - In in busted cheaters group for 1 pbban and NEVER cheated on their servers, let alone any ET servers and yet hes running all bot servers and has been for years and they are allowed on your forums no problem. He listened (read and watched entire FA cheat section which is a farce, period) to people like you and look how it's worked out up to now (Fairyland servers riddled with bots, end of story).

    Thank you and both reread what I posted as you still have as much cred as your names on screen and I know WHO you are in ET.(fake). You are friends with Haru, right? You were the last time I checked there. Another one who is not being honest with themselves as anyone should be in agreement with all above facts only as I am only being 100% honest and I have proof of who I am so again, side with them (losers) or side with the winner (#1) when it's all said and done and all the facts (evidence from before located on desktop not here once again and reason I'm not playing or sharing demos at this time but I know WHO I have recorded and who is verified and obvious and they are still around of course as they love to be fake ET players snd are professionals in doing so).

    To anyone left here honest, please take jot that anyone who is not in agreement with this game and FA being riddled with cheats for years now (longer as I know far more about this as I said) notice how only fakes are against the truth. There is a reason for that and it's obvious to myself and should be to anyone with a little common sense.

    Post all the info if you want to go against what I said above or a new thread will be opened with your names first, as this is babysitting snd happened everytime in past snd lead me to drink and ruin my first posts. Not happening again like before, never again in my life.

    I put a harpoon of all 100% facts right into your brains to anyone intelligent who read all of it (all honest no lies) so anyone going against this fact harpoon (lol) can not handle what was said and there is a reason for that and it's so obvious and supports everything I said above even more. Again, if you are intelligent and siding with a winner (#1 everytime I played before bots took over) than it's obvious as well what's taking place here (cheaters not denying the fact they cheat as would anyone who is clean in ET and being told they cheat). There is none and proves my posts to the tee as they are all truthful. Eventually this will stick but fakes cannot accept, period. Anything said after this fact harpoon, sort of speaking sinks in as it should, any other statements are simply going against the truth and it's sad that the game fell to these morons, but I tried earning them what was taking place for years but they sided with losers who have never been first in anything in life, and also did get first (Haru) but it's fake stats based on lies and cover ups and not even real in the end when honest people such as myself who have the skills and have proven they do see and will admit that's it's not real and not possible without cheats. The reason they do not accept this comes down to the individual and proves they are jot being honest in life. Never thought first post would go this far but I can go further and further because, once again, I am the truth and look at who I am above before you try listening to a word from anyone else who covered up who they are in game for years and years (honest reports were done with evidence but the admins failed, except DRi as Relic is honest on this and said he is never allowed there again, period as he can see on his own server what was taking place and I can see through stats alone after studying as long as I did daily, who is real and who is fake).
    Last edited by viciouz21; 13-09-2018 at 17:22.

  7. #77
    Here I am! DRi*DaRkPiMp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Replies
    20
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    DRi*
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz21 View Post
    Every single person who post in this thread besides myself is a blatant cheater in the past and still around today ruining the game.
    This is false. Fake news, people!

  8. #78
    Here I am! Haruhi Suzumiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Replies
    20
    Country
    Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz21 View Post
    I have 1 PBBan from 2008 and I have NEVER cheated in this game and I speak the truth only.
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz21 View Post
    I have 1 PBBan from 2008 and I have NEVER cheated
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz21 View Post
    I have 1 PBBan from 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz21 View Post
    I have NEVER cheated in this game
    That was fun for me. Thanks man. You're truly brilliant

  9. #79
    Spamming the boards! viciouz21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Replies
    66
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    I know I am truly brilliant if you could not tell by my writings and ideas which are all truthful and right from my mind as well as my heart as well. Keep exposing yourself without even realizing it.

    I did not even know this would happen here, and they are still just deflecting without even following directions to have any credibility other than an anime name on a screen who I have watched (evidence coming for him as he really needs to be gone for good, once and for all) cheating in ET for years and years with no issues up to this point (banned countless times but unbanned by Failed Admins and other losers who are also fake themselves and play kid anime games with each other as adults who were even in the military - what a joke). I can clarify what I said and then let the community decide who is right and who is wrong as I said above countless times but need to have it sink in as it's the truth. You said something untrue about me cheating last week above, which is a lie, as I have not even been at my desktop in a very long time as I said above as well. So again, let the community decide who they want to side with after reading what unintentionally took place here without even expecting it to, but I can see now what it's taking place. When I said NEVER I need to clarify = I do not even know which server that was at the time of the ban after the military in 2008 as it was literally about 10 minutes to go online find a cheat (detected or I would not have been banned while all these pro cheaters are using cheats that are undetected and it takes a professional admin (myself) to know whats real and what's obviously not as I have mastered that server well before anyone here did (the very start) and I also verified the aim stats over the years under cover as I was banned there for telling the truth one more time and could never use tags their and rate which I would have liked to, but that's the past now. I NEVER killed a single REAL player with a cheat. I don't even know the name of that cheat as it's been so long (more than a decade), and I definitely don't even know which server I joined that was full of non-real ET players and it was just to see how it worked and I was gone instantly. The end of me 'cheating' on servers. I NEVER joined server any other time with a bot as I do not cheat and do not need to cheat to do well as I said above and I think you can tell by my hardware, my #1s that are all legit and not paid for or hacked, as well as my writings here that I am being 100% honest in what I am saying and have known this for years, but could not follow through and was drinking and using heavily daily so my head was clouded and I had tried reporting for years and years (still even though I knew they prob would do nothing, I tried my hardest, which is extremely hard now that I look back and think what I was doing). It all comes back to the admins who have failed this great game, as they lack the XP needed to decipher a CHEAT from a REAL player who is not cheating. Haru there is not even question about you as you have been cheating for so long now and so many people reported you (and they left and gave up which is shameful once again on the server admins parts, period to listen to idiots and not investigate to get to the real truth or he would not even be here, as well as the others mentioned still on FA cheating still today). So let me put it this way. I have played this game addicted and in love with ET since the first week it came out, professionally (#1 here as well as tournaments in 2003/04 that I have shoutcasted on other PC from the matches), and for stats (came second to me just playing as myself which is pro) entire time, and in this time, I will honestly say right now, I was actually 'cheating' on servers for LITERALLY 2-3 seconds before game shut off and PunkBuster message came up and said I was gone for the cheat being run at the time. Anyone who is also honest, as I am here if they cannot tell already by how involved I am and was when playing this game actively, that I think that's a pretty good ratio of normal time to when I was connected to a server 'cheating', and I think others here would agree that should not make me a real 'cheater' as it was detected cheat and I don't even remember the details except of what year it was at this point.

    However, YOU have been cheating (undetected) for years and years and I don't even know how long you played CLEAN before you started cheating. It's ALL YOU KNOW and you have done it so long you actually believe your own lies now by the way you post on FA in past and now here by your comments you are not defending yourself a single bit = fake = you speak like your clean, when your blatant and I have evidence coming if you are still around playing once I return (and I have some here, but this is not evidence thread and it's not about YOU even though you need so much attention and think your cool playing with anime cartoons as a soldier that was in the military. You also have Japanese flag to represent the fake people you think you are really one of). Total loser, period.

    Thank you and I hope there are no more deflections as only cheaters are jumping on someone trying to tell the community about the REAL state of ET for many years now and try to get encouragement to do their jobs, or simply have the TRUTH told here and elsewhere about how THEY chose to let this game fall to losers, when it is so easy to keep it going by just doing their fucking jobs, and listening to the correct people who have the necessary skills to know what's real and what's not.

    Again, to stay on topic before new thread will be made if it needs to be and nothing happens after all:
    TB = TrackBot (for years now)
    F|A = FAiryland (who is there playing and cheating and who is on their forums), Failed Admins, Fake Admins etc.

    Anything else without the proper infos to prove WHO they are and have more credibility than myself (impossible) is only scared the truth is telling on them and they thought they would get away until the very end as they have been getting away for far far too long and the numbers speak for themselves (servers dead from it and others falling at this time as it continues).

    Off for my pre-work run, I and hope today I don't have to babysit them again as they SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE and things will just continue if they remain here as the losers and cheaters they are. More to come about them as they still believe their own lies, obviously.
    Last edited by viciouz21; 14-09-2018 at 10:52.

  10. #80
    Made his way CheepHeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Replies
    1
    Country
    United Kingdom
    I posted, guess im a cheater now.

    Mate why can't you just show us the proof, what are you waiting for? Does it matter who replies here, whether you think they are credible or not is irrelevant. Everyone can see this thread so this is your chance to expose all them nub cheaters for who they are except... you are choosing not to? I honestly don't get it man. The only logical assumption I have to make is that you don't have any proof. On the off chance that you do however, the best way to shut up alll these "fakers" as you call them is to post the proof and rub it in their face that you are right. Why aren't you doing this?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions