Thread: Account Help

Replies
    Clan
    Eternal Clan

Account Help

I am already registered on your website with a different email address i dont have access to anymore. I made a new account and new email but i cant reserve my name because my old account i dont have access to is using it. Id like to rejoin my clan if you can delete my old account or someway i can change the old email i dont have access to my new email i use.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I am already registered on your website with a different email address i dont have access to anymore. I made a new account and new email but i cant reserve my name because my old account i dont have access to is using it. Id like to rejoin my clan if you can delete my old account or someway i can change the old email i dont have access to my new email i use.
    I'm sorry but there's no way of doing what you proposed. Losing the password to an email account is the worst thing possible since it's the key to all the accounts registered with that email address. Please contact your email service provider to reset your password or remember the password you used on TrackBase.

/JoNny

Replies
    Clan
    Eternal Clan
    There is no way i can get the email again.
    Last edited by Lurker; 25-07-2016 at 19:29.

Replies
    Country
    Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
    Xfire
    LinuxCoyote
    Steam
    Clan
    AllopayUsapseTH

Account Help

Hey

Im sorry that I have to ask the following question in this forum, but I dont now how to handle this problem. Im not interested in the lindsaylohan fancentral anymore and I would like to delete my account on the site Is there anyone who could help me??

Please tell me if you are able to help me

msdancing

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Please send me an email from the email address connected to your account to my email (click the link in my signature) with following text:

Please delete my account AllopayUsapse (13836) on TrackBase.
    Regards.
    /JoNny