Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    =F|A=

Profile & Forums time error + fix

I had noticed for several weeks that the server-map session times seemed wrong for F|A server records.

My profile did have the Pacific Time (USA & Canada) showing in the selection-window, but with the wrong time displayed to the right.

The fix was to select another time-zone, re-select Pacific Time and then save the setting. The time displayed to the right of the Pacific Time selection then showed the correct time, as did the server-sessions displays thereafter.

The bug-Question for TBS is how did my times display the wrong time, even though the correct TimeZone selection showed in my profile.
    Attached Images

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    I'm not sure whether I correctly understood what you meant. But TrackBase is not converting any times at the moment. This also includes session timestamps. Those are stored in the timezone of the server (GMT+1, currently UTC+2).

The profile page on the cms was indeed bugged, I fixed it so the time next to the select field will always display the time in the timezone of your choice now.

Again, all times are stored in the GMT+1 timezone on our servers.

Hopefully I could help you with that. Otherwise do not hesitate to clear me up

/JoNny