Hi everyone,

Unfortunaly everyone who love/loved this game have stopped to dream , in fact if 'ET' still be alive we'll never thank enough the modders and the mappers.

For my part i have the answer since many months , i have never stopped to work hard on my server while these last years and the concrete proof is the 'CS|*HD*' who is the server the most worked.

For sure it runs a huge stock of maps (always any new maps) and each map is customized with our own textures for an unique rendering and especially highly stable , and many improvements for getting a better game play !!

Seriously , delete all your prejudices about this game because this server is unique and all can be easily checked , me & my sons'd be delighted to welcome u , we need your feedbacks !!

This is a handful of fast overviews:

If u want to try it , u're welcome , please use the link just below and u'll can download very fastly all our files in 1 shot for preparing quietly your come (and take the opportunity to read our rules as well):

Very easy to install => Put all the '.pk3' in your 'etmain' folder and type in your console
:

/connect 148.251.46.49:27962

And little tips:

-It can happen you are stuck while your first connection of the day then wait that the 'loading bar' is full...and count until 5 (for avoiding to reset/break your profile) after press 'Esc' and restart your game , now you can come back quietly => it is the highway (keep in mind that the 'CS|*HD*' is huge) but highly stable when you are connected on it.

-I suggest to have only our maps in your game all that for your game be more swift at its start...for my part i do like that then check how i come as a rocket on the server

-And especially don't worry if your game is a bit slower as usually (between the maps i mean) , it is logical , it is patching.

In all cases , don't hesitate if u've any questions...

And finally i specify that the 'CS|*HD*' is often streamed in live on 'TWITCH' (in awesome quality and for sure even better in real on the server).

!news 'CS|*HD*' I specify that about 'recruitment' , we let the time doing , i mean we trust in the power of attraction of our server...i mean only time will tell !!

Now i'm working with my son for a new and updated website totally in english

And keep in mind that it'll run only while the summer in a first time...in fact it depends all those who read me because people = logically it still be online !!

And each summer it'll come back maybe , a dark story...i mean i want to stop the waste of money for an empty server and in same time i still want to make my snook as much as i can , that's my biggest pleasure , i confess it

As i said we need your feedbacks , what do you risk finally ?

CS|kOoL