Thread: Zephyr-Gaming

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom

Zephyr-Gaming

Afternoon all.

I thought I would take this opportunity to announce a new wolf et community that is being set up which I have called Zephyr-Gaming.
    The whole idea behind the creation of this community is to try and bring wolf et players old and new together no matter what clan or other community you are part of.
    I am an old wolf et player who's been playing the game on and off now for 10 years and have played in many different clan and or community servers all of which were very good and on this day I thought why not start up something new? maybe with the potential to become a thriving community for all ET players from all walks of life as long however, the visitors are well up for some fun along with some banter

What are the aims of this new community?
    • To bring the players of such an amazing game together no matter what clan or community you are in

• To hopefully bring some life back into the game (Not saying that there isn't already though I do hope some of you at least can see where I am coming from)

• To be newbie player friendly - It is with hope that Zephyr-Gaming can or would be seen to the new players who are starting out on this game to be a base point for them to start off if they so wish to.

• To be clan and or community friendly

• To help and or support other players, clans, communities or to become a base just for that via our website

• To work with other clans and or communities already growing on this game

• To be a base and or place of fun, amusement, banter, etc, for all ages (And yes, please respect the younger one's)

What kind of gaming style do we play?
    Of course good old objective style game play. I love playing for the objective and play the map whilst at the same time having fun as much as I can, I love playing with the team for teamwork in such a style of play is a must.

What server mod does our server run?
    At the moment the server has not been touched since I had got it as I am currently in the process of setting up the website first and then I will move onto the server however, the server will either be running Silent or Nitmod. If you have any suggestions on which would be best then please by all means share your opinions

How many slots does our server have?
    At the moment we have a 24 slot server for the time being and I am not going to upgrade to more slots just yet as I want to see how things go first.

How many maps will there be?
    At the moment until I have set everything up the server will be running default maps while I put a list together of custom maps to add to the rotor and or to create custom campaigns with various axis / allied alternate maps.

Are we a clan and are we recruiting?
    The simple answer to the question "are we a clan?" is no. Zephyr-Gaming is a community for those who play the game no matter what clan or community you are part of, so there are no clan tags however and this is optional due to the fact that we are going to be looking for staff members or admins to manage both the website and server then you have a choice of representing the community by wearing the tag in your name with a choice of colors. Again, this is optional, though we would need to look at least professional no?

Do we have a teamspeak server?
    At the moment we do not have a teamspeak server however I will be setting up a discord channel for us as I'd like to have a test of discord to see how that is.

And what are the rules set?
    • The top and most important rule is to have fun and RESPECT everyone.

• The use of hacks or cheats of any kind will not be tolerated

• Abuse or disrespect towards our visitors, regulars, or members of staff will not be tolerated

(On saying this. I know we all love a bit of banter here and there and to taunt others with various jokes or remarks but please, respect is a must and if someone takes offense then man/woman up and accept your wrong doing.)
    • No rambo medics, spawn killers, spawn campers, xp whoring, bug exploiting, trick jumping or planting for the objective(s)

That is a basic list of rules set and I'll add more later on once I have finished setting everything up.
    Until then I do hope that this interests you, and I will be looking forward to seeing you on the server and or website.

Server information -
    IP - 5.39.188.174:26000
    Server mod - TBA

Website -
    www.zephyr-gaming.eu

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Hi, goodluck to your clan & server.