Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyzium View Post
    First of all purple is one of the staff members at trackbase and arcade is a very very advanced coder! Also Don't know what the hell that cybergamer account is and that IP address is not even close to mine! Same country wrong area mate.

This is just random people that you are trying to say is me
    of course the IP isn't exactly the same, this was in 2014 dipshit

isn't it kinda weird that this other guy who isn't you just happens to be from the UK and just happens to have used the exact nickname you're using now and just happens to have also had a go at developing an "anticheat" for ET?

haha, look what else I dug up: http://etpro.boards.net/board/2/forums - nice one "bani"!

Replies
    Last edited by Oxyzium; 18-09-2023 at 12:58.

Replies
    First of all purple is one of the staff members at trackbase and arcade is a very very advanced coder! Also Don't know what the hell that cybergamer account is and that IP address is not even close to mine! Same country wrong area mate.

This is just random people that you are trying to say is me
    why you always must talk on by back? rofl

It's my favorite game. Thanks

Replies
    Country
    Austria
    Stars Wars Mod is looking for Helpers! Why not be part of the team?

I know some of you are thinking why do this when there is already a star wars mod out? Well it looks dirty and it was made with paint. So that is why we are making a High Quality Star wars Conversion! Let me know! I am already trying to contact thunder, ruthless, acqu for certian stuff so let me know your steam names and I'll post a message.

What we are aiming for

Coders May Be Needed!
    Model Makers for Modern HD Weapons
    Model Makers for Players, Prefer Dark Mule Type Storm Troopers!! See Here: Video Here
    Map Makers for the Star Wars Maps!

We are looking for quality! Very good quality and Only Very high quality will be accepted!
    If you are interested send me a pm on here!! This is a big project and will be very nice game

So far

It not looks dirty at all. These are the best soldier models and skins that I have ever seen created, either for 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein' or 'Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory'. Today is the first time that I've ever seen this video and I'm so glad that I've found!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12