Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#

Post TrackBase Update 16/1

Hi there!

We have just published a smaller update for you guys.
    It is pretty hard for us to maintain everything and develop new features for you since Paul and I have busy times at the moment and since we are working on a bigger update at the same time. That's why we have asked bossik if he wanted to join our team of TB admins. He's a great guy who's very active. That should give us two more time for our university and still you guys wouldn't have to spare support quality.

• We have changed the long outdated xfire quickconnect icons with ET:Legacy icons which link to the et:// protocol now.
    • The map voting has been upped by another 2 options. So you don't have to decide on Good/Normal/Bad anymore.
    • Clan news: A bug that led to a blank page on clicking a specific news item has been killed.
    • Your favorite favorite server on the ET home page looks a lot nicer now! Check it out by adding one.
    • We have added two new APIs to our TrackBaseDevelopersPlatform. Go and check them out. (PlayersAPI) & (ServersAPI)
    • FC: A warning when editing your clanpage won't show up anymore. We fixed the issue behind that.

In order to support us in our upcoming projects and help us maintain the servers without having to use anything like Google Adsense, please don't forget to donate to TrackBase. We've got you covered with a gift everytime you donate!

Feel free to suggest new features and keep us informed about bugs we have produced.

P.S: Something I totally forgot: Everytime you vote for a map, your contributions counter increases. You can make a lot of TBP by contributing to us. User Ray has already gained 100 TBP with that.
    So check out the maplist and see what map you haven't voted for yet.

Thanks a lot for sticking with us
    /The TrackBase Team

Replies
    Country
    Serbia
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    Hi there!

We have just published a smaller update for you guys.
    It is pretty hard for use to maintain everything and develop new features for you since Paul and I have busy times at the moment and since we are working on a bigger update at the same time. That's why we have asked bossik if he wanted to join our team of TB admins. He's a great guy who's very active. That should give us two more time for our university and still you guys wouldn't have to spare support quality.

• We have changed the long outdated xfire quickconnect icons with ET:Legacy icons which link to the et:// protocol now.
    • The map voting has been upped by another 2 options. So you don't have to decide on Good/Normal/Bad anymore.
    • Clan news: A bug that led to a blank page on clicking a specific news item has been killed.
    • Your favorite favorite map on the ET home page looks a lot nicer now! Check it our by adding one.
    • We have added two new APIs to our TrackBaseDevelopersPlatform. Go and check them out. (PlayersAPI) & (ServersAPI)
    • FC: A warning when editing your clanpage won't show up anymore. We fixed the issue behind that.

In order to support us in our upcoming projects and help us maintain the servers without having to use anything like Google Adsense, please don't forget to donate to TrackBase. We've got you covered with a gift everytime you donate!

Feel free to suggest new features and keep us informed about bugs we have produced.

P.S: Something I totally forgot: Everytime you vote for a map, your contributions counter increases. You can make a lot of TBP by contributing to us. User Ray has already gained 100 TBP with that.
    So check out the maplist and see what map you haven't voted for yet.

Thanks a lot for sticking with us
    /The TrackBase Team
    Hey, that's great work, thx.

I have to ask, is there any solution for leader(owner) status on clan page?

Cheers.
    Arrow

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Hey, that's great work, thx.

I have to ask, is there any solution for leader(owner) status on clan page?

Cheers.
    Arrow
    What exactly do you mean?
    What's the problem with it? :o

/JoNny

Replies
    Country
    Serbia
    Look what happen's to me all the time, my Clan, *0WN3R* , EDS and Me, we are owning clan, I added him to clan as a Leader(Owner) , his name wasnt reserved yet, when I told him to make account here and to reserve his name the bug happen, I mean, he is locked as Leader(Owner) and I lost Leader(Owner) Status and i cant set Leader(Owner) anymore, only >>Leader.

Cheers,
    Arrow

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    1) This is no bug. We could indeed implement a check before setrank if the player is reserved or not. But it just makes sense to remove the permissions from a player when a non-reserved player is being reserved.

2) This mechanism doesn't remove anyone's Owner status and sets the player to leader only.

3) What I guess is that after EDS has reserved his name, you have given him Owner permissions. The Leader (Owner) rank can only be edited/removed by another player with that rank. So I guess EDS just set you to Leader. As stated above, Leaders can not set them selves to Leader (Owner).

4) What I suggest is you contact EDS and ask him to set your player to Leader (Owner).

/JoNny

Replies
    Country
    Serbia
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    1) This is no bug. We could indeed implement a check before setrank if the player is reserved or not. But it just makes sense to remove the permissions from a player when a non-reserved player is being reserved.

2) This mechanism doesn't remove anyone's Owner status and sets the player to leader only.

3) What I guess is that after EDS has reserved his name, you have given him Owner permissions. The Leader (Owner) rank can only be edited/removed by another player with that rank. So I guess EDS just set you to Leader. As stated above, Leaders can not set them selves to Leader (Owner).

4) What I suggest is you contact EDS and ask him to set your player to Leader (Owner).

/JoNny
    Thanks for explaining.

Cheers,
    Arrow

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    anewxfireaccount
    Steam
    zeklion
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Is there a way to vote for maps faster? Clicking on each individual map is a bit slow for me lol. Maybe something looking similar to this:
    on the maplist under a "vote" column and on hover it will show bad good normal etc...

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Thanks for suggesting this feature. It would definitely increase the UX.
    It's on my to-do list

/JoNny

Replies
    Country
    Portugal
    Hello Jonny,

can you please add Portuguese language to TrackBase?

I've made the translation on it.

Thank you in advance.

JP [MFA]

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Hey jpmfa,

some translations are still missing for Portuguese.
    I contacted you via pm.

/JoNny