Replies

Lightbulb WolfAdmin 1.0.0 released!

Finally, after a long time of waiting, the first fully stable version of WolfAdmin is available for download!

WolfAdmin is a Lua module for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory servers. It is an enhancement of the existing game, mod and shrubbot functionalities, providing you with extra tools to administrate your server. The module is created for server owners; players do not have to download it. Currently the module only supports NoQuarter, though plans are to support ETLegacy, silEnT mod, N!tmod and other mods as well.

Among the features are advanced logging of player data, such as aliases, warn and level history, and a new set of commands your administrators may use. Another thing which WolfAdmin provides is a new set of custom voting options, currently supporting several new votes for bots control. To call such votes, there is also a new WolfAdmin vote menu which servers may use. Finally the module also provides some features which were originally implemented by popular mods such as NoQuarter, ETPub and ETPro. These features include player greetings, warn history and spree records.

If you have any suggestions for new features, or in case you have encountered a bug, please file a report in the bug tracker.

Replies
    Country
    Australia
    Xfire
    jemxs
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053307056/
    Clan
    |*BS*|BloodSquadClan
    Nice can't wait till ETL is supported!

ETL currently has no xpsave so if you could implement xpsave I will hug you!!!
    Last edited by Jemstar; 27-01-2016 at 13:13. Reason: added stuff

Replies
    Have not put much thoughts into ET: Legacy yet (nor the other mods), but I will definitely consider it in due time There's still plenty of other ideas on the to-do list though, hehe. Be sure to keep an eye on the website/tracker for the coming updates.

Replies
    Last edited by Oxyzium; 18-09-2023 at 13:00.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Steam
    sir_oj
    Clan
    |SG|
    I don't know if it is okay to suggest possible new ideas for the next release of WolfAdmin but what about a !spec command for mods that do not have this cmd such as NoQuarter? I was always used to JayMod and when switching over from Jay to NQ I really miss this shrubbot command though needed the flexibility of NQ in terms of custom shrubbot commands and more... sorry if this does not fit here.
    Founder of the Solid Gaming community. Visit www.solid-gaming.eu for more information!

Replies
    Hey fANAT1C,

Though I will keep reading this topic, I prefer feature suggestions/bug reports in my tracker (link).

About your suggestion: the most popular mods have the ability to add their own commands via Shrubbot indeed. Since I am not replacing Shrubbot, I do not think I will add such command, since admins will can easily do this themselves.

Maybe in the future, when I will consider other mods (and more importantly, ET: Legacy), I may add such feature.

Regards,

Timothy