Replies
    Steam
    Oxyzium

ET AntiCheat Development

coming soon.
    Last edited by Oxyzium; 24-02-2016 at 17:50.
    Developer of ETAC 3.00

i can help you PM me

Replies
    Steam
    Oxyzium
    //Closed Project
    Last edited by Oxyzium; 24-02-2016 at 17:50.
    Developer of ETAC 3.00

Replies
    Country
    United States
    look whos back with something he decided to delete from every repository then take it private himself x), wouldn't bother with the dedicated server as it really doesn't have any anti cheat features I would just stick to Trackbase's ET 3.00.

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyzium View Post
    First BETA ETAC.

ETAC is a server side dedicated made originally to fix minor bugs for a clan server.. It is now turning into a major project to improve ET.

Features
    Invalid Guid Check
    Userinfo Hack Detection
    Crash Bug Fixes
    Anti WallHack - Improving this
    Server Empty List Fix
    Drdos Protection (Windows & Linux) sorry mac admin buddys..
    Connectionless Packet Protection (Windows & Linux)
    Amplifcation Protection (Windows & Linux)
    Client Download Exploit Fixed
    Fake Players Fixed

Also remember when you joined a server without a redirect download and it showed 12kbps.. forget that crap! I have Increased download speed to 4Mbps Yeh thats right! No more needing a sv_wwwdownload anymore!

Download Link:

Linux = Download
    Windows = Download

REMEMBER:This is a dedicated server not a client! This is for server admins to run instead of etded.
    mate this is ET Legacy source with some old fix from aluigi, can you rly call it your own? xD

Replies
    don't trust this guy, he is a moron from the UK who's constantly changing his identity and starting new forums where he publishes bullshit like this

won't link any of it here but he's banned on a league website called CyberGamer for cheating as well as on Crossfire for spamming nonsense, including another "anticheat" he "developed" which turned out to just be a modified silentmod pk3 file

Replies
    Steam
    Oxyzium
    As for the reply to Purple was it not you and arcade who exploited silent mod while working with me? How can you expect me to trust you while you are destroying other developers work, I do understand that they may piss you off with being stubborn but it doesn't mean you should attack them.

Hello "hello"..
    Yes this is truely "bullshit" when there are 2 versions compiled from actual source code..

I admire the trolls and fakes! Maybe even you have been involved with this silentmod pk3.. For now I will continue to keep this thread updated.
    Last edited by DRi*VJ*; 7-01-2016 at 02:07.
    Developer of ETAC 3.00

Replies
    As for the reply to Purple was it not you and arcade who exploited silent mod while working with me? How can you expect me to trust you while you are destroying other developers work, I do understand that they may piss you off with being stubborn but it doesn't mean you should attack them.

Hello "hello"..
    Yes this is truely "bullshit" when there are 2 versions compiled from actual source code..

I admire the trolls and fakes! Maybe even you have been involved with this silentmod pk3.. For now I will continue to keep this thread updated.
    ROFL im not destroying the work of developers since if i can exploit something it mean there are already bugs in that piece of software and the devs are failing since the beginning. Since ET and ET:L are under GPL v3 and you edited the ETDED file you should give out the source code so we can verify what actualy you have added to the code.

Replies
    Country
    United States

Hello "hello"..

That's cute.