Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Clan
    h8us

Song at the end of map

Hello, I would like to set song at the end of map. I saw that on few servers. I have Noquarter 1.2.9 Server. How to do it? Also I would like to set a song on the begining of the map.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Hey Kaco123,

the files you are searching for are usually located in the pak0.pk3 file in every user's etmain folder. When allies wins, the server plays /sound/music/allies_win.wav , however, when axis wins it then plays /sound/music/axis_win.wav .

So in order to change those sounds you got to create a custom pk3 file and put that in your mod's folder. Basically keep the file structure and file names and you shouldn't have big troubles with it, yet I'm not a hundres per cent sure of how this works anymore since I didn't play around with customized pk3 files since years now.

But maybe someone else is able to tell if that's right what I said and maybe give further instructions.

/JoNny

Replies
    Country
    Australia
    Xfire
    jemxs
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053307056/
    Clan
    |*BS*|BloodSquadClan
    Hi Kaco,

On my NQ1.2.9 server we have end music for the last 30 seconds of the map.

The files are called hq_30seconds_a.wav and hq_30seconds_b.wav in the allied folder and hq_30seconds.wav in the axis folder..suggests you can have more than 1 end music that can be randomly used.

it's located in our custom soundpack in the following directory: sound/vo/general/allies and axis

I can't find a cvar that sets it so see if it works and can look further if you can't get it to work!

hq30secs.jpg