Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    *RD* Rubber Ducks (FarCry)
    I dont need to work on this code more time cause it is finisht, thats why I am searching one who canvompile it for linux please.
    My plans and work is finisht yet, no more work or plans i need to do, understant now? I said nothing cause my plans are finisht yet, on someday i need to finish i am not gonna keep this code in work for 80years. The final plan is to put the compiled file on working servers.

So back to my topic, can someone please do me the favour to compile me the code for linux too.

Krieger
    Last edited by [NNC]Krieger; 16-02-2015 at 23:17.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    The code you posted is very same as latest FarCry patch, there's no need to compile it and I highly doubt anybody from here would compile it anyway.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Spamming the boards! [NNC]Krieger's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    *RD* Rubber Ducks (FarCry)
    The latest version is 1,40 the latest linuxversion is 1.33 this is an mofified 1,4 code, the support was stopped in the old times faster than they realesed an 1.4 linux version.
    Thats the latest patch, and i need it compiled for update my servers to 1.4 cause there are on 1.33.
    With making me 2000 questions you are not helpfull, realy.

I want to help my own favourite and still best game, look into the serverlist, and you will see why I need that code compiled. For update it on 1.4 and available my servers, for give more servers and possibilities
    If the same happens for W:ET I would to help too, cause for me no one good game should die.
    So I am shouting for help, only that someone can make that.

Krieger
    Last edited by [NNC]Krieger; 17-02-2015 at 09:00.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12