Replies
    Country
    Germany

Unhappy God1!k3 points reset

Hey guys,
    my Acc get point reset today i dont know why ... i had rating around 21 to 22 and now all is away.... someone reset my hole score.

Someone know why?

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    ... i search a bit and player http://et.trackbase.net/player/5126639/ has all the points of me and was same time online like me, i dont know what happends there put he steal my rates dont know how

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Hi Godlike,

thank you for reporting this to us. The reason for your "reset rating" is a rating transfer another user has requested for this name. He had reserved this name for over a week and there is able to transfer the rating from a player to another.
    You always have to make sure that your playername is reserved and your account is secure. Now the rating transfer is done, though.

So, as the user has still reserved that name, we believe its his name and not yours, even if your account name is like the suspected playername.
    You can still get your name and rating back, though you have to prove us somehow that you really own this playername and its yours.

You may screenshot your splatterladder account where we can see your email address while being on the view player's page (the link you gave us) and send the screenshot to me via DM.

Best regards,
    /JoNny