Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    >RC|

>RC| NoBots XPSave AntiCheat Polite Admins Recruiting

Hello TrackBase Community
    Are you sick and tired of playing at servers with BOTS ?
    I am here to invite you to try out the >RC| server.

IP: 68.232.179.194
    Host: /connect et.therenegadeclan.org

We are a clan of polite admins, who do not tolerate A-holes on our server.
    So if you want to have a cheat free gaming experience stop in and try us out. We are recruiting members always. we have a free membership.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Admins not really polite..

I played there for a few hours and suddenly got banned for "cheating" when RC|Nick came.

Came on their TS and politely asked for the proof, got yelled at and barraged with insults from Nick then banned from TS.

ShotgunSally was the banner. They ban alot of players who are too good, but for some reason they banned me for cheating. I think they hid their bans with the reason "too good, running off our players" or unbanned those people due to low server population lately.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    >RC|
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Admins not really polite..

I played there for a few hours and suddenly got banned for "cheating" when RC|Nick came.

Came on their TS and politely asked for the proof, got yelled at and barraged with insults from Nick then banned from TS.

ShotgunSally was the banner. They ban alot of players who are too good, but for some reason they banned me for cheating. I think they hid their bans with the reason "too good, running off our players" or unbanned those people due to low server population lately.
    part of what you said is correct.
    we had a couple admins in RC that banned everyone for so called "hacks"
    but they are no longer RC
    so yes we have unbanned the bans that those admins who are no longer RC.

here is the webpage of our current bans.
    www.therenegadeclan.org/bans

and we are returning the RC server to the way it was in the beginning.
    Polite, Competitive, Objective Oriented (as much as possible)

I will speak to ShotgunSally and see what she has to say about your ban.
    She was not one to ban ppl for being "too good", so I need to speak to her before I can unban you.

I apologize for the behavior you experienced from Nick I will be sure to have a word with him also.
    he was a member that joined and learned some of his bad habits from the two admins that are no longer in RC
    I am retraining all of our members and if they can not handle situations in a polite manor they will be removed from RC.
    We have raised the standards for our membership. Doesn't mean people that join RC have to necessarily be "skilled players" but they need to be polite and have the know how to effectively resolve a issue that may rise on the server.

I cannot find you on the banlist of our teamspeak server.

as for the low population, yes it was low, before we changed and removed the problem.
    now our server population is not what i would consider "low" its not the highest, but its not bad.

anyways

Im sure most players experiences are much different than yours.
    Im sorry you didnt have a good experience. I will do what I can to get you back in the server.

I just dont understand why you didnt just appeal your ban and post your poor experience in a complaint on our forums like normal people?
    Instead you just want to bash on this forum?

I sometimes wish I could ban ppl for being good, cuz I just get my arse kicked all the time.
    but now I am teaching members to embrace skilled players.
    because playing against more skilled players is how we ourselves get better.

thnks sneak for your input

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    >RC|
    1. I suspect cheating, and still do. I've known you from other servers, and have had other players from other servers, as well as admins, tell me you've been busted for cheating in the past. 2. the main reason I banned you, is for being a disrespectful person. you were harassing people, you were talking back to admins in a rude & hostile manner, and were ruining game play for others on our server. of course, I can't fit an entire explanation into what amounts to 1 line of text on the ban list, so I went with the first argument of cheating. I am willing to lift the ban, provided you are able to be polite, or at least non-venomous to our players and admins, and don't cheat. However, I still stand behind my initial ban.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    part of what you said is correct.
    we had a couple admins in RC that banned everyone for so called "hacks"
    but they are no longer RC
    so yes we have unbanned the bans that those admins who are no longer RC.

here is the webpage of our current bans.
    www.therenegadeclan.org/bans

and we are returning the RC server to the way it was in the beginning.
    Polite, Competitive, Objective Oriented (as much as possible)

I will speak to ShotgunSally and see what she has to say about your ban.
    She was not one to ban ppl for being "too good", so I need to speak to her before I can unban you.

I apologize for the behavior you experienced from Nick I will be sure to have a word with him also.
    he was a member that joined and learned some of his bad habits from the two admins that are no longer in RC
    I am retraining all of our members and if they can not handle situations in a polite manor they will be removed from RC.
    We have raised the standards for our membership. Doesn't mean people that join RC have to necessarily be "skilled players" but they need to be polite and have the know how to effectively resolve a issue that may rise on the server.

I cannot find you on the banlist of our teamspeak server.

as for the low population, yes it was low, before we changed and removed the problem.
    now our server population is not what i would consider "low" its not the highest, but its not bad.

anyways

Im sure most players experiences are much different than yours.
    Im sorry you didnt have a good experience. I will do what I can to get you back in the server.

I just dont understand why you didnt just appeal your ban and post your poor experience in a complaint on our forums like normal people?
    Instead you just want to bash on this forum?

I sometimes wish I could ban ppl for being good, cuz I just get my arse kicked all the time.
    but now I am teaching members to embrace skilled players.
    because playing against more skilled players is how we ourselves get better.

thnks sneak for your input
    Yeah I think Nick was trying to get her to do it.. because I played with and against her for several hours with no problems then once nick joined and played against me in password2 for the last 3 minutes of the map I got banned. I think he was just mad because he kept dying so easily. I also recall when going on your TeamSpeak that Nick said "dude you went 53 and 4". If he's one of those people who thinks kdr proves cheats he shouldn't be telling people who to ban I think .

I only heard that it's low and I saw a friend playing there the other day on xfire and didn't see many people so I figured what I was told was right. People tend to actually have an image of RC banning players for being too skilled. I remember once Sally came to play on WF and people were making fun of RC because of it. It's cool that you're trying to rework the clan's image because I think that will really help.

It happened a long time ago (November 3rd, 2014). I didn't "plan to come on this forum" just to reply to your thread or anything, just noticed a thread that said polite admins and thought I'd comment. The reason I didn't appeal it is the way that Nick reacted on TS.. I figured if he's going to chew me out for asking for the reasoning behind the ban that there's no point bothering on your forum and I'd just get the same responses from other people since he's allowed to be admin there. Each person, especially admins obviously represent the clan image.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebbie View Post
    1. I suspect cheating, and still do. I've known you from other servers, and have had other players from other servers, as well as admins, tell me you've been busted for cheating in the past. 2. the main reason I banned you, is for being a disrespectful person. you were harassing people, you were talking back to admins in a rude & hostile manner, and were ruining game play for others on our server. of course, I can't fit an entire explanation into what amounts to 1 line of text on the ban list, so I went with the first argument of cheating. I am willing to lift the ban, provided you are able to be polite, or at least non-venomous to our players and admins, and don't cheat. However, I still stand behind my initial ban.
    I've never hidden the fact that I used to cheat, I'm totally transparent with that. It was a long time ago when someone shared a cheat with me to beat NEB! idiots in fun scrims. From there I was cheating against alot of cheaters and it just became habit. This was for a short period from end of 07 to mid-08 I'd say. From 2003 until 2007 and 2008 until now I've been clean and proudly busting alot of cheaters. I don't really care about the irony or the fact I used to cheat. I'm just going to do what I want to do and play clean and bust people if I want to. I never cheated because I was terrible, I was a good player who was mad because others were cheating in scrims. I didn't cheat in any offis, didn't even play any until 2013 actually because I never had interest in STA/ETL/TWL etc...

The people who I called out years ago as cheaters did get caught too, and even today some of them are still getting caught (even by PB on NBS! server lol). I know extensive amounts about computers, computer hardware, q3 engine and ET and have been tweaking my settings for so many years and practicing with great players. I've played against alot of oldschool teams (while being legit) like Sandals and xF, etc.. I've learned alot from joeybagodonuts, thrifty24, [*MoB*]Bunni and other practice sessions with various groups of friends over the years. For the past few years I've mostly only pubbed and the occasional pug/scrim/offi.

Just because people tell you something doesn't make it true either, I wouldn't believe every rumor people spit out about me. People like to tack on extra things because I take crap from nobody. If people start things with me I tend to argue/fight back instead of just sit there and people don't like that; they want obedient sheep.

I wasn't being rude, the admins were being disrespectful to me and I had some friends there who saw it too and we were on TS talking about it actually while we play. I distinctly remember being told contradicting statements as far as rules and being cried at by admins and kicked for things they told me I could do. Maybe get your admins under control and I won't have an issue. If I were really such a horrible person to deal with I wouldn't be administrating leagues or running clans with members in them. People receive back the respect they give me. Be neutral or positive and you'll get it back, but be a dick and I'm going to return that to you. If you want to test me on that, go for the unban and we will see . You can start fresh and pretend I'm a new player.

The issue in ET is that people tend to harass the better players. When etpro/12 year veteran players come in your server and do really well you treat them differently. I'm not the only person who noticed this but the difference is most people constantly play etpro then go to pubs when tired to relax. I only really pub anymore so pubbing is what I actually try at. People constantly get infuriated and try to find reasons to provoke and ban me. The same thing happened on Bunker and WF. The truth is I can bypass bans if I wanted to but I just find other places to play. If I knew that Chuck was this decent I would have made a thread on the forum but Nick gave me that bad image of the clan. Sally was alright from what I remember until the ban lol.

By the way, not sure if this guy is still in your clan but I knew a player named Luna and we used to play ET but I choose not to associate with cheaters anymore so I don't know what he's doing. I busted him a few years back in a tournament I ran. Here you go: http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124664110-4.jpg

Sorry for the essay ;>

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Talked to chuck on ts, was cool with me. Got unbanned and played a few maps. talked to some cool people on ts.. not sure if I'll come back (or come back often) mainly because of the super high double jump.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    >RC|
    Talked to chuck on ts, was cool with me. Got unbanned and played a few maps. talked to some cool people on ts.. not sure if I'll come back (or come back often) mainly because of the super high double jump.
    we have silent mod but
    It is a default NQ style doublejump.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    The style yeah but the height is just so high, people fly through the air and it's weird trying to aim at people. feels like jaymod. the only way it's like NQ is how you have to do the second jump before falling down. It also bothers me that it's on for me. I've said for a long time it would be cool to have the option client-side to disable it per player so if we don't want to make use of it we wont. I'm going to suggest that on silent forum actually..

Anyways I did come back later that night like you saw and brought friends again. I liked delivery, great map and it had no double jump :>

chuck was cool with me, I think it's kinda lame that people who are good have to stop playing where they want to in the map even if it isn't against the rules and I think SK rules are totally stupid. But I understand why it is the way it is and when asking me to leave the walkways that the players go down when they leave spawn I did what he asked because he was cool about it. I have SK rules on my clan's server too to welcome the players who like that so I completely get it.

That's the difference between an admin who gets mouthy with me or kicks me for standing somewhere and shooting that isn't against the server rules, and chuck who asked me to do it and explained before hand the situation about better players on the server emptying it out... so props to you

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    Kaos
    'Polite admins'

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    The style yeah but the height is just so high, people fly through the air and it's weird trying to aim at people. feels like jaymod. the only way it's like NQ is how you have to do the second jump before falling down. It also bothers me that it's on for me. I've said for a long time it would be cool to have the option client-side to disable it per player so if we don't want to make use of it we wont. I'm going to suggest that on silent forum actually..
    Your aim just sucks. Stop blaming the mod (hitboxes)