Replies
    Country
    United States

Sunnyvale ET Community + Opening Game Night on Friday the 19th of December, 2014

Sunnyvale is just a community, not a clan/scrimteam. I liked |tjw| so much when it was alive so now we have something similiar. Anyone who is a regular is free to tag up, or if you just want to show support goahead and tag.

There's no real rules here. Things like Spawnkilling and walljumping are allowed and encouraged. There's nothing wrong with this, it's part of ET. The only thing we ask is to not use cheats in the servers and try to be atleast somewhat respectful for the other players.

Here are the servers (all in Dallas, TX):
    Silent: 74.91.120.189:27960
    ETJump: 74.91.120.189:27970
    TS3: 66.150.214.9:27680

I'd like to try and organize a game night on Friday December 19th, 2014 at 6PM CST. To see when this is in your timezone, click here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...20Game%20Night

Edit: Please just show up when you can throughout the night. If not many people are playing or nobody just give it some time and people should show up. This is being sent to several people on xfire + Wolfenstein ET scrims and NA .6B ET xfire communities. It's also posted on Trackbase and Crossfire. Hopefully a good amount of players will trickle in but they may not all go at once. People tend not to connect to servers that have no players, the more people who are there the more players who will want to join.

The Silent server is set to allow 28 players. This may change in the future if we find it necessary. We have no problem opening up slots for more players as long as the gameplay works out alright. The concept of the server is more or less a combination of favored settings from pub servers and the balance from etpro competition configs. We wanted this to be a place to chill at, so things like stepping on your teammate's mines isn't possible; nobody will be able to troll you by running over all your mines. However, there won't be things like 100 players playing as panzer in 3v3 and medic limitations on healing or total medics per team limitations, or ant-killout rules or restrictions. Kill out as much as you want to. As part of trying to mix the relaxed feeling of most pub servers in, tripmines ARE enabled. Spawntimes adjust based on the amount of players in the server to prevent people from spawning slowly when there aren't many players. Maps have just been chosen, and are subject to change if we find a better lineup. The server IS using mapvote mode, so you can vote on which maps you want to play after each map. The server features the "!play" command used in the <IoW> server. You will be allowed more sounds to play based on your level in the server. There are only 3 obtainable levels and they are the same across the ET servers and TS3. Friend, Community Regular, and Trusted Community Regular are the only levels here. Again, the goal is to keep it simple. The maps are a selection of some popular maps from various mods which are trusted for a good gameplay environment. Adrenaline is enabled for medics but can only be given to other players. It only reduces damage by 10% instead of the default of 50%. We wanted to give the option to the players who really love adren without ruining it for the people who prefer a server without adren.

The jump server is ETJump with some jump maps. Don't think there's much to say about that. Feel free to go there whenever and jump around. This server allows 64 players. If you want more maps here let me know and I'll add them.

The TS3 is set to 10 slots as we just started and barely have a use for it. If at any time we find that more slots are needed, it's no problem at all for us to increase the slot limitation.

We just started up and right now we already have some supporters:
    • sneak (I do tech stuff)
    • grnwng (pays the bills)
    • Banana
    • Earl
    • tempest
    • PuK
    • sheerfire96
    • legendz

Here's the current map selection for the Silent server:
    • adlernest
    • baserace
    • beerrun_b7a_0331
    • braundorf_b4
    • bremen_b3
    • caen2
    • dubrovnik_final
    • et_ice
    • et_mor2_night_final
    • ET_Tower_b27j
    • Frostbite
    • GA_El_Kef
    • goldendunk_a2
    • industry2_final
    • karsiah_te2
    • n2D_PureFrag21
    • parisbastille_b3
    • pirates
    • radar
    • reactor_final
    • rocket_arena
    • snatch3
    • sp_delivery_te
    • supply
    • sw_battery_b4
    • sw_goldrush_te
    • sw_oasis_b3
    • tc_base
    • venice_ne4
    • warbell
    Last edited by sneak; 19-12-2014 at 02:23.

Replies
    Country
    Australia
    Xfire
    jemxs
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053307056/
    Clan
    |*BS*|BloodSquadClan
    Your snazy count down timer suggests it starts 12 hours from now!! I have stuff to then as is my am time..But will check it out when my stuff is done.

Maybe 14-15 hours from now.

Goodluck with your new servers!

ps Sunyvale sounds like a great retirement village for old ET players!!

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemstar View Post
    Your snazy count down timer suggests it starts 12 hours from now!! I have stuff to then as is my am time..But will check it out when my stuff is done.

Maybe 14-15 hours from now.

Goodluck with your new servers!

ps Sunyvale sounds like a great retirement village for old ET players!!

Hey Jem

Hopefully by the time you can make it there will still be players there. I have a few things to do tonight so I may not be there the entire time but I hope the mass advertising is enough, despite the very short notice.

Replies
    Country
    Australia
    Xfire
    jemxs
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053307056/
    Clan
    |*BS*|BloodSquadClan
    hehehe short notice??? Your post looks like 1000+ words!!!!

Yes I noes what u meant!! ()

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemstar View Post
    hehehe short notice??? Your post looks like 1000+ words!!!!

Yes I noes what u meant!! ()
    lol smartass

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Good luck with your new community Sneak!

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    You could add some bots to the server so there's something to shoot at while waiting for more players.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan