Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    *RD* Rubber Ducks (FarCry)
    Thanks Jonny, I didn read now all the posts here.

I think all here are for asking for W:ET? Right?
    Looks like ET people, because never see no one of them in FarCry.

I never play W:ET, but im interrested to be the helping hand of FarCry(Im the halping hand of FarCry, but i mean on TB too).
    Some information if needed:
    Name: *RD*Kr!eger
    Realname: Patrick
    Clan: *RD* RubberDucks
    Games: FarCry(As one of 2 available TB games)
    Lenguages: German, English, Spain(Castellano, Catalán)
    Usefull: Im a Server Admin, I can help people fixing sometimes problems with they Computers if FarCry doesn't Work! I can give Server Help too, as admin i have a big folder of ServerSideModes(LugerSSM, XASSM, GLSSM, eXcaliTrone), Some people sometimes have problems to understant how to install Patch 1.6 and how to get it working, I can help! I mod sometimes or map, But my last maps cames 2012. Patch 1.4 is the last alive patch soo i can help if problems on 1.4, Always i want to help, manny clans(And Players!) know me(Better to say the last existen clans), and manny people trust me, and I love them

Im young, but i get manny help, I learn to map with a player names "Uwi", I learn scripting with some help of yet existen mods, the most coders are offline soo i need to learn by my self. As one player of the last FarCry Community "BadBoysPlayground"(They clossed at November 2013!) I get manny help, and now i want to help the people with that what I know. I do a lot for be now on this possition, and im very happy about all what i done the last times.

The game is old, and dead, but i will give always support, YES or YES! This will never change

Kr!eger
    FarCry Multiplayer Community Supporter.
    Last edited by [NNC]Krieger; 8-09-2014 at 23:24.