Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    *RD* Rubber Ducks (FarCry)

XP Save!

Hi, i will like to ask about that(XP Save)!
    In other games i never hear something like that...
    What it means? That he save your score ot what?? and in the next connecting you have the same score than the last playet match???

Kr!eger

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    well yeah thats what it Means

you make some xp when gaming and NeXT time you join that server your xp and skilrating is there for you again

Spamming the boards! [NNC]Krieger's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    LOL, Why this is needed?
    If we play for FUN not for score.
    If reconnect the score normaly have to be on "0"

Kr!eger

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by [NNC]Krieger View Post
    LOL, Why this is needed?
    If we play for FUN not for score.
    If reconnect the score normaly have to be on "0"

Kr!eger
    Yeah some says what you say there, and some wants their XP

just shows people aint all having the same opinion.

just saw that your a Farcry Player, you are aware that you added this Question in the WET part of forum?

Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    I played W:ET its a litle difficuld to understant "What i have to do???" in the game modes.

A Instroductions will be nice how to play that game...
    Yes im from FarCry! Visible because i have got my server viewer in the text!
    Yes im aware that i post it here, because it was a W:ET question, not FarCry Question!

Kr!eger
    Exist something like CTF(Capture the flag) there? or ASSAULT??

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    Fuck clans
    Quote Originally Posted by [NNC]Krieger View Post
    I played W:ET its a litle difficuld to understant "What i have to do???" in the game modes.

A Instroductions will be nice how to play that game...
    Yes im from FarCry! Visible because i have got my server viewer in the text!
    Yes im aware that i post it here, because it was a W:ET question, not FarCry Question!

Kr!eger
    Exist something like CTF(Capture the flag) there? or ASSAULT??
    Think of wolf as a role playing game almost... You got classes to chose from, soldier which is like a fighter, he can use heavy weapons like flamethrower, panzerfaust and MG42.

Medic is able to heal teammates and himself, 2nd most useful class in this game.

Engineer is the most useful, you need at least one in the team to complete objectives. engineers are able to fix, build, and construct things throughout the game which will be needed to win the map.

Fieldops is also a good class, it's very supportive class, he is able to give ammo. and call fire support and artillery, good for choke holding your opponents or taking 1, 2, 3, or even 10 people out if you do it right.

Covert-ops is also a useful class. it's like the stealth class, you are able to snipe with this class, take opponents' uniform and sneak through team doors. and let engineers in and other teammates. able to spot mines at level 0 and can throw smoke to blind the enemy or use it as a sneak attack.

ET is a very fun game, a very team based game. if you don't want your XP saved I suggest you go to ETPro server, where players really work as a team. or if ETPro is too hard for you, just keep doing !resetmyxp on jaymod servers and such...

P.S, Yes, there's a capture the flag maps. go here http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=maplist then type in "CTF" and you get a list of CTF maps and where you can find them on servers. I suggest you play at =F|A=

http://et.trackbase.net/server/2/

http://et.trackbase.net/server/41659/

they have a CTF map, and plenty of people on many hours in the day

Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    For your Good Tutorial i will give you a FarCry Play tutorial.

In FarCry Exists 3 Modes : FFA, TDM, ASSAULT as most played!

On FFA you play vs all! You have to search your weapons, medic, etc, and kill all what you see! Very played its funny!
    On TDM you are in Team Blue or Team Red, its like FFA you have to search your weapons, medic, etc, and kills all of the another team! The Team with the most Score is the winner team!
    On ASSAULT there are mostly 3 flags, the attacker team have to touch for active the flag and get the flag up! for can capture this objective, the defense team have to touch the flag too, for can deactive it or save it!
    For capture the objective(AREA(FLAG)) you have the wait 4 sounds then the flag goes up and the objective is captured! Its very funny exists only in FC!

For sure in ASSAULT are 3 player classes : Gunner, Engineer and Sniper!
    The Gunner have mostly weapons like the M249 and the AG36, OICW, Falkon, and some more. Its more a killer!

Engineer is more a builder! he buillds buildable objects like Walls, Machinegun, Gates, Barries, Towers, etc! But for sure he have got medic for itself or teammates, Bombs exists for the engi too! flashbang and smoke granades are sometimes a litle usefull. he uses normally the MP5 or the M4 as weapon!

The Sniper have got a good sniper rifle, and for sure the falkon as pistol, and he can us the MP5 if he like too, Rocket launchers are in ASSAULT allways deactive because its not funny!, flashbang is in the sniper sometimes used.

TeamWork is mostly important, for capture the flag in team or defense the flag in team! soo Teamwork is important in this game, for sure you need to be a funny player! and pay always for fun :-)

There are many funny maps for FarCry , a lot of mappers creates maps from the world, like EU(Europa), AM(Amarica), AU(Australia).
    FarCry for sure have got unofficial patchs, with a lot of new features. The most popular is Patch 1.6 its a AntiCheat patch.
    Most played patch is for sure the Official Patch 1.40, but for me the weapon balance is a litle shitty.

My own server is on the best patch ever what was Patch 1.33!
    Custom maps for sure!

Kr!eger
    Last edited by [NNC]Krieger; 13-02-2014 at 20:56.