Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    *RD* Rubber Ducks (FarCry)
    Incredible, but yesterday you was not playing, and the server worked nice. And on monday you play and the server crash. Thats not normal.
    Don't be jocki, I am not soo old than you but, in some parts more intelligent. Me school notes are better than you think! and with 4 lenguage im prepare for the future.
    I was not soo many time in FC but i learnt very very fast, I join the first year into the community, I make with one of the best Mappers, some maps. And with help of iLLU and an another and Scripts of TheGhost, I learnt how this game works.
    But in 1.4 all noobs can change the recoil of any weapons in the WeaponParrams.lua, As info

Soo, And many players says me before the tourny starts, "Please don't get sh0z a chance, I don't know why.

I trust many people who i speak, saw or feel with them, and you are not one of them, for me. me feelings never lie me, and on the first day i hear you, me feelings say me "Hey this guy is not soo normal".

Kr!eger
    Edit: You know how to play this game! Respect! But for me my brain don't wants to play it correctly, My brain want to understant how this game works, and i understant it. Why i want it? In my future I want to study computer technology.
    Last edited by [NNC]Krieger; 5-07-2014 at 20:00.

Spamming the boards! [NNC]Krieger's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    I cannot read more than 550 posts on your ESL account but many say there that you was/are cheating, in time of ESL, Why the people of the eSL have to lie? Who i have to trust now? you? or the some interresting post posts on your ESL account?
    The most interresting is this one: cc417ed957c5430d9e1112089b5eb32e $9€$2shoz$9€ ... "24.88.119.203" FILE WHITELIST #9012 (zzpHaez.pak)

But its shitty that PB never clear PBGUID with GLOBALID's. If pb guids can be globalid's at all, it will be more easy to check if its your one

Kr!eger
    But I will not clear up all website of this world, to find out if you are cheating, this needs to many time, and i don't want to waste my live time, I have already 80 years to live but to waste some hours is not correct!

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    shozn0n
    Steam
    shoz83
    Clan
    sAng9
    Unfortunately for you, this kick is not me lol, wrong ip wrong pbguid. Just a name faker that's all. But I don't want to defend myself, because what ever i say or what ever the proofs that i'll give you, it will be useless, even if you come at my home to chek my farcry or looking at me while playing, you will still not believe that i'm clean...
    And you are friend with razer which use cheat obviously haha what a joke XD

And if someone crash your server maybe you can chek where the attacks come from; chek the ip's or dunno,
    I'm from south of France if you can compare the ip's to see that's not me. And again i can't see the reasons that let you think that I crash your server.. I dont give a fuck about you and your server krieger.

ps Your first answer is hilarious lol i'm done with you too, it's useless to talk, but at least we laugh when we read you.

Last edited by sh0z; 5-07-2014 at 21:22.

Spamming the boards! [NNC]Krieger's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    We laugh about you too, don't forget! hahahaha

Im Done!

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Hi,
    would someone be so nice and send me this mod XASSM 2.6.0.9d? Many thanks in advance!!!
    Yours
    Sebastian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123