Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Replies

#IA|InternationalArmy Silent.

Hello!

We, IA, are reviving clan in ET. We are running with latest silent. mod and we're getting more popular every day! We have a big map pool and it's being updated from time to time!

Our server ip is: 213.163.64.19:27960

Our website address is: ia-clan.com

All our rules can be found from our websites.

We are currently recruiting and making an application is easy, you just need to answer on few questions and then wait for a while. Recruitment rules can be found here: http://wolfenstein.clan.su/index/recruitment_rules/0-62

Our trackbase server information can be found here: http://et.trackbase.net/clan/481/

Feel free to contact me on xfire (xfire: 246570) if you have any questions or suggestions! Hope to see you soon on our server!
    Last edited by Meizi; 2-11-2013 at 06:41.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Oh wow, I really like your site. Didn't expect there could be such an awesome site with ucoz .
    gl with the clan, I know u guys for a really long time (u probably dont know me lol).

Oh btw, is Djuki still in it!?

Replies
    Hello! Thank you, some of our members have put a lot of effort on our website and I believe it is one of the greatest!

Unfortunately, Djuki left ET scenes a while ago and hasn't been playing much ever since. He still visits us from time to time and helps us getting forward but he isn't in the clan anymore

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    haaglanden
    Clan
    www.wolfenstein.clan.su
    Glad you like the site Jari! With Ucoz almost anything is possible aslong as you stay creative and just try things out

I hope to see some more old clans & players come back to ET. I've been away for a while aswell but the great gameplay and community got me back in it, tho the community is alot smaller then before unfortunately..

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    detoren
    Clan
    *da
    I gues your redirect is wrong dl speed is 12 kb per sec. tryed to join .

Sorry ok now
    Last edited by detoren; 6-10-2013 at 18:49.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizi View Post
    Hello! Thank you, some of our members have put a lot of effort on our website and I believe it is one of the greatest!

Unfortunately, Djuki left ET scenes a while ago and hasn't been playing much ever since. He still visits us from time to time and helps us getting forward but he isn't in the clan anymore
    Aahh to bad, would be awesome to have a talk with him again :p. I were in the same clan as him in 2006 or something. It was Koomid clan ( =KMD= ).

Quote Originally Posted by JeeTz View Post
    Glad you like the site Jari! With Ucoz almost anything is possible aslong as you stay creative and just try things out

I hope to see some more old clans & players come back to ET. I've been away for a while aswell but the great gameplay and community got me back in it, tho the community is alot smaller then before unfortunately..
    Probably not gonna happen since nearly every oldschooler have quit (except me) and because there are so much more "better" games, they say.
    Anyway, it would be awesome if everyone come back!

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    haaglanden
    Clan
    www.wolfenstein.clan.su
    Quote Originally Posted by detoren View Post
    I gues your redirect is wrong dl speed is 12 kb per sec. tryed to join .
    Yeah seems our hosting provider got some issues, sometimes we lag like hell and sometimes you are unable to connect properly.. Should be fixed soon tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Jari View Post
    Aahh to bad, would be awesome to have a talk with him again :p. I were in the same clan as him in 2006 or something. It was Koomid clan ( =KMD= ).
    Were you there with Janne aswell? Djuki checks in at our forums regularly, I will ask him to contact you He also got Xfire & Facebook, you might find him there.

Too bad most of the oldschoolers have quit, however I noticed some of them are returning, atleast some of our ex-members are.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    tequila1sun
    Clan
    vVv
    Nice to see IA back in action !!! all the best guys.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeTz View Post
    Were you there with Janne aswell? Djuki checks in at our forums regularly, I will ask him to contact you He also got Xfire & Facebook, you might find him there.

Too bad most of the oldschoolers have quit, however I noticed some of them are returning, atleast some of our ex-members are.
    Nope I dont remember that name. It would be great if u give me the xfire from Djuki in PM so I can have a talk with him again !

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    haaglanden
    Clan
    www.wolfenstein.clan.su
    Quote Originally Posted by lunAa View Post
    Nice to see IA back in action !!! all the best guys.
    Hah Luna, thats a long time ago!

- Ill send you a PM Jari

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast