Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.

ET 3.00 - Server

As requested we now have a seperate topic for our ET 3.00 server version. More information regarding this ET server version can be found at this link: http://filebase.trackbase.net/et/server/.

Any feature requests, support and questions can go in here.

If you want to whitelist your server to use the TSP rating - ask on Discord or send a PM.

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    awsome.. we very happy with 0.7.1 version we running and the work being done by TB.

Replies
    Country
    Croatia
    Steam
    dookie717
    Discord
    AxE|dookie#5377
    Clan
    #AxE Clan
    True that relic, and very nice to see the thread only about et 3.00, love the silent guid fix in 0.7.1, keep up the good work.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Clan
    ETernal Clan
    A bug report here. Not sure if this is a problem with ETJump or ET 3.00 but on the ETJump forums, it appears to be a problem with ET3.00.

If you don't know, in Trickjump there is ice ramps which players use to launch themselves higher. In ETJump, when running ET2.60b these ice ramps work as they should; you jump onto the ramp and you smoothly launch upwards without loosing any speed. When ETJump is running ET3.00 however, a lot of speed is lost; when you stand on the ice ramp and don't jump on it, you appear to get stuck to it and your view starts shacking. When jumping on it, you don't get stuck to it but you loose a lot of speed because of it, which makes some maps almost impossible.

This problem is not only restricted to our server, but also every ETJump server as far as i know, and from the experiences told by the regular players of these other servers.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by TitaN655 View Post
    A bug report here. Not sure if this is a problem with ETJump or ET 3.00 but on the ETJump forums, it appears to be a problem with ET3.00.

If you don't know, in Trickjump there is ice ramps which players use to launch themselves higher. In ETJump, when running ET2.60b these ice ramps work as they should; you jump onto the ramp and you smoothly launch upwards without loosing any speed. When ETJump is running ET3.00 however, a lot of speed is lost; when you stand on the ice ramp and don't jump on it, you appear to get stuck to it and your view starts shacking. When jumping on it, you don't get stuck to it but you loose a lot of speed because of it, which makes some maps almost impossible.

This problem is not only restricted to our server, but also every ETJump server as far as i know, and from the experiences told by the regular players of these other servers.
    Alright thanks for the report we'll look into it asap! ( could you also let me know what version of ET 3.00 - 0.7.*

Regards, VJ*

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Clan
    ETernal Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by DRi*VJ* View Post
    Alright thanks for the report we'll look into it asap! ( could you also let me know what version of ET 3.00 - 0.7.*

Regards, VJ*
    It's the latest version (0.7.4). I'm happy to say I haven't found any other bugs.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Clan
    |Blue|
    Hi there.
    Just "installed" et 3.00 (0.7.4) onto my Server, but sadly i have Issues.
    When connecting from a 2.60b Client, all works fine.
    But when i connect from a 2.55 Client it says "Cannot load official Pak File"...but that only happens on my Server!
    When i connect with 2.55 to another Server running 3.00 it all works fine and i can join the Server.
    Above Message is shown when trying to connect to the Jaymod Server, when trying to connect to the silEnT Server i get dc'ed as well but i only see an empty Window popping up.
    Im kinda puzzled.
    Imo it cant be the Client, since it connects fine to other 3.00 Servers, but the Question iss, whats causing that?
    Did i miss something?
    Here is my startup script:
    Code:
    etded +set dedicated 2 +set net_port 27000 +set net_port_extra 27001 +set com_hunkmegs 1024 +set fs_game jaymod +set sv_autoUpdate 1 +set fs_homepath /usr/local/games/enemy-territory/ +exec server.cfg +exec objectivecycle.cfg
    Any Ideas?

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Hey Boosted,

what does your etmain folder look like? The official pak file error is usually connected to pak0.pk3 or in some cases to pak1.pk3 / pak2.pk3.
    You don't have to attach screenshot here in public but can send me one by private message if you want.

/JoNny

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Clan
    |Blue|
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    Hey Boosted,

what does your etmain folder look like? The official pak file error is usually connected to pak0.pk3 or in some cases to pak1.pk3 / pak2.pk3.
    You don't have to attach screenshot here in public but can send me one by private message if you want.

/JoNny
    I do use a 2.60b install with a Version Switcher.
    Also tried to do it manually (rename pak1, pak2 and mp_bin) but both wont help.
    And like i said, i can connect to other 3.00 Servers just fine...only not to my Servers.
    It all works fine unless i try to join either my Jaymod or silEnT.

//EDIT: If you have a 2.55 Install at Hand, i can send you the IP and you can give it a Shot.
    Last edited by Boosted; 20-09-2015 at 20:16.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    I was meaning the etmain folder of your server.

/JoNny

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast