Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.

Triple Trackbase celebration

366 days later, on a large imaginary island, somewhere in the blue ocean, a large imaginary cake was cut into pieces today and was eaten by the many imaginary guests. We are now online and running for 2 years, slowly moving forward to a more stable and feature-rich tracking website.

With a birthday comes a birthday present along, this year no broken promises as we'll give you a REAL present! All rate transfers will be performed at 100% this week (so until Monday 15th October 23:59). This includes from clan a => clan b or playername => clantag. Make good use of it, it won't last that long!

Looking forward to the future, we have many things in the line up as well. One of the first things up and running will be the competition system. A method to subscribe you and your team in a battle of heat. Not only Enemy Territory matches will be played, other games can be added on request! Also, if you're still having the most amazing thoughts about some features, be sure to let us know!

Last least, we explicitly want to thank all people for still being with us today, the donators keeping trackbase alive, and a big applause for the fantastic Trackbase staff team we've got.

Oh and hey! May we notice you on the fact that Trackbase has facebook?
    Last edited by Spl@$h~; 12-10-2012 at 15:12.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Clan
    w4life|
    Happy Birthday TB!

3 years.. i can't believe how fast the time has gone

I wish you all the best for the coming years!

w4life|$cream

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Indeed 3years already. <3Trackbase, proud to be a admin from this awesome website and this awesome team THANKS!

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    It's 2 years do the maths (2010-2012) i dont need an extra year no thanks !
    Glad to see that TB is still UP , many things changed since day 1 , and many will in the future .

Just need to be patient .
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    enigmatictrauma
    Steam
    JosipTito
    Clan
    none
    I think I registered on the first day it went public. The evolution the site had is definitely interesting, especially with the new rating method which really needs even more coverage. I hope to see even more features in the future, keep it up and keep ET from dying at pub level.

Happy belated birthday.