Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    heddlu
    Clan
    Non Stop Action

Lag Issues

So lately I've been having a lot of lag issues while in-game. Worst of it happens when I play in Jaymod servers though it usually happens after I enter the server.

So I enter any server, I look at the player list and all I get is pure lag and nothing but. 999 Ping for about a minute or so? I get constant lag spikes as well and I'm not sure what it is that is causing this...

I am using a 3 dongle - Mobile broadband, HSPA.
    When I first got the dongle it worked fine for the first month before I started getting the lags. Not sure what they could be caused by as my signal strength is perfect every time I use the thing...
    Was wondering if anyone here may be of help? Are there any ways of fixing this?

I have tried setting my network settings in-game to modem but still they don't work. All I get is a lot of choppy play after setting that.
    So, if suggested then I already tried

Replies
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Xfire
    gendar257
    Steam
    sopano5
    Clan
    #GE'
    try writing this in console:bandit :

/rate 25000
    /cl_maxpackets 100
    Wolfenstein ET Fragger Since 2004

Singima a.k.a Sopano

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Open Windows command prompt

and try write this

tracert ipofserverwithoutport

example

tracert 81.91.242.31

that will check your connection to the server you are planning to visit, if there are some majorbumps in the numbers you will be getting then thats most likely where the problem is, it can be at your end or the server or on the route you are taking to connect to the server.

also try adjusting your netsettings as suggested above, if your net aint the best you could try and use rate 13000 and maxpackets 60

Replies
    Last edited by Oxyzium; 18-09-2023 at 13:04.