Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mirqli View Post
    You should get into watching ETTV and you'll find out what the real skill is all about. There's a med+/high skilled game coming today if you're interested: http://www.gamestv.org/event/32239-m...s-devastation/ There's a section "Broadcasted by" when you scroll down abit, a broadcast server will be updated there with ip when it's up and ready to broadcast. Just connect there when the game starts and you can watch the ETpro elite going at it. There's also a NationsCup game coming today if you're interested http://www.gamestv.org/event/32185-finland-vs-poland/ (also a very skilled event)

Thanks mirqli. I'll try to connect and watch. I've only watched videos on youtube of these elite players.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Apologies to Ryan, I didn't mean to sway your thread in this direction. Sorry dude.

Replies
    @hog

u cant copy ur "jaymod skill" to "etpro skill".

its a diff like man & woman.

gl ryan

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Lol torte

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    leaderplop
    Quote Originally Posted by Torte View Post
    @hog

u cant copy ur "jaymod skill" to "etpro skill".

its a diff like man & woman.

gl ryan
    Yes, you can. Jaymod aim=good? => etpro aim=good.
    You just need brains, which you can 'learn to grow' in the way Mrqli described. but basically you need experience.

@ topic: Good idea! I'll be asking to play the 6o6's

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    Clan
    Controlled Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by HellfiG View Post
    You just need brains
    Sounds familiar trololol

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    lol, the newbies probably try everytime to double-jump by pressing space twice, and then the'll stop etpro bcs they think etpro makes their keyboard broken:d

Spamming the boards! testforecho's Avatar
    Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl@$h~ View Post
    To complete mirqli ,
    A jaymod player goes to etpro/NQ/SilenT/ hes lost ... vice versa.
    probably, but I remember when I used to play only etpro (skill:low/low+) then I switched to jaymod, the only thing I noticed was more warpers/unhits but I didn't feel lost at all, actually I was much better than the average.

Quote Originally Posted by Hog View Post
    I understand the idea of being a well rounded player in relation to skill vs. high rater, but for this comparison I was referring to aiming.
    I haven't played etpro almost at all in the last 2 years, but if nothing has changed I remember that in the best etpro publics the average aiming skill was regarded by everyone as being around low/low+ max, and in fact I got even scores in those servers, and when I played 3on3 I looked for low/low+

Now the rare times I play etpro again I go negative, but imho it is because I'm worse, I doubt that the average skill has increased.
    That to give you a general idea, of course you need to know how to play in a team, I am talking about fighting alone

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    Etpro is a leanfest + spawn time fest (not hard to learn)
    Jaymod is adrenaline speed fest, with people zerging all over your screen (also not hard to learn)

Playstyles are different, but a good player in jaymod shouldn't take to long to get good in etpro too.

And top TSP players are on aiming level med. Teamplay level more often low.
    Have seen some low/low+ matches and aiming level wasn't that spectacular...

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by MiLkZz View Post
    Etpro is a leanfest + spawn time fest (not hard to learn)
    Jaymod is adrenaline speed fest, with people zerging all over your screen (also not hard to learn)

Playstyles are different, but a good player in jaymod shouldn't take to long to get good in etpro too.

And top TSP players are on aiming level med. Teamplay level more often low.
    Have seen some low/low+ matches and aiming level wasn't that spectacular...
    ETPro leanfest? o.O Imo not(just dont play braundorf... :p). And the spawntimes are maybe the hardest thing to master at etpro.
    Ye playstyles are different but its always easier to come from etpro to jaymod than from jaymod to etpro. Why? Because to win games at etpro you need brains.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast