Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Steam
    crosseh

ET Fortress Update coming Late 2012

I''ve been looking around the web and still see people posting on various forums about Quake 3 Fortress which came from Splash Damage in the early days and ETF Enemy Territory Fortress which where Q3F was ported too in 2005 saying they miss this game.

We have never gone away , in our own little IRC channel and website ETF has lived and continues to live so much so there is a update coming in 2012 with tweak fixes and new maps.
    The community has always kept itself together and has built 3rd party maps to keep the mod alive and running.
    What we love about this game is that fact its quick , fast paced , a split second decision can change a match and can change the outcome dramatically.
    Currently ETF has 50+ maps for play some small , some trick maps for concussion/stun grenades and rocket/grenade jumping and various others with more to come in the update.

Most played maps:
    Spring which is a 3rd party map built by Don Ids
    Openfire ETF Release Map
    Japan Castles ETF Release Map
    Spider Crossings ported by Wrld MasterP
    Last Resort ETF Release Map

Various Map Images can be viewed here http://www.desura.com/mods/enemy-ter...ortress/images

A video that shows the gameplay of ETF

The game is on windows and linux at the moment , we have a full installer 900 meg for windows and the basic 260 meg linux ETF 1.6 file which you install over the top of your enemy territory installation

Come and try it on this public server 82.198.209.31:27960 or retro-esports.com:27965

Whether you have never played this fortress mod before or you are a old qwtf,q3f,tfc,ff player come give it a try its a free game and you never know you might even bump into a old school player reliving their former glorys

ETF Game Files : ETFGather : #etfgather IRC Quakenet
    Last edited by Xeh; 18-04-2012 at 14:57.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    ah it looks cool i think i'll chek it out