Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    ecavery
    Clan
    =EMP=Empire Clan
    Thanks MrMuppet! Would look forward to playing with you guys. We have a set cfg for the Jaymod server, so all I really have to do is switch the command lines real quick and we are set. But yea, if you wanna stop by the forums and post in our Scrim Section, that would be cool. I can stop by your forums as well. What's the link?
    =EMP=Avery13

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    is no crap talk.i just gave my oppinion and u ppl should respect it.not only official scrims are played on et pro,but also every friendly and mix scrim i played,i did it on et pro.normal ppl play that ,there.i guess being normal this days means either trolling or being completely retarded

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    ecavery
    Clan
    =EMP=Empire Clan
    It's my opinion as well and you have to respect that. So get over it lol. Things don't have to be by the books 100% of the time. It's not like there is a rule saying that. Since we apperently HAVE to respect your opinion then you HAVE to respect mine. So stop calling me stupid and get on with your life... Go troll another thread
    =EMP=Avery13

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Heya EMP clan,
    Well we ( -sM/ & sM| ) would like to have a scrim with u guys,
    I think it will be fun to play it on a jaymod or silEnt mod (i prefer silent )
    post on our forum where, time, day etc... =D
    http://fragz.forumotion.co.uk/

oh btw ibunforgiven stop fckingaround on topics like this cuz ur always angry when someone wants something and u dont like it.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    iammuppet
    Clan
    TeamMuppet
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    is no crap talk.i just gave my oppinion and u ppl should respect it.not only official scrims are played on et pro,but also every friendly and mix scrim i played,i did it on et pro.normal ppl play that ,there.i guess being normal this days means either trolling or being completely retarded
    I respect you opinion that you scrims should only be played on etpro and that this is the only mod you use but if you don't want to play against them on another mod then just don't reply!
    Two clans meeting up and playing a friendly game on a server running a different mod does not mean we are retarded, its just fun.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    Clan
    Controlled Gaming
    Ibu is just forum spamming. the term scrim should be used on etpro tho IMO. But c'mon Ibu u know what they are referring to so plz let them do what they like and stop arguing on topics if you don't have good intentions.

About the respect part. Do you even think that ppl will show respect to your opinion when your replies are just attacks? You should formulate your replies more user friendly if you want respect IMO. And not calling ppl retards or what so ever.
    Last edited by LaTino; 29-01-2012 at 05:12.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    pls check who started with the troll and the retard accuse first before u even consider to reply to me.is absolutelly pathetic 3 guys reply to me saying i say smt wrong,but none of them even read what the other wrote.he claims i troll,i do not,he says i m idiot,i m not...wat more do u want me to say?
    if u consider this being spam,pls go and look exactly how many topics are on the forum right now,and to how many i wrote anything,and if u see at majority of the topics that i replied anything than u can say i m a retarded and a spammer.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    Clan
    Controlled Gaming
    Not attackin you and I read the rest. Also other posts but this bs wasnt the intention of my post. You are calling the (most) posters kids (do assume you are an adult), so the only thing I think is pathetic is a adult lowering himself to this level. Not gonna continue argueing about this so this is my last post here. Just wanted to give my opinion and I did. What you do with it is up to you guys. Just let ppl do what they want to. Creativity isn't wrong and helped allot of things to survive. If you know what I mean.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    Nice chat u have there

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    let us know how the scrim went instead