PDA

View Full Version : Hbc

ibunforgiven
9-10-2011, 15:04
If u go on that server to play ,make sure u don t mention the tgr server ,or clan no matter what is the subject of discussion.Since the tgr clan was made originnally by an ex member or ex group of members coming from hbc,the owner of hbc mister labrat is very sensitive about the subject.i got muted,kicked and in the end banned by hbc leader because i mentioned them,trust me without any connection to advertising tgr or something...

My point is if clan leaders are so short minded they should quit.Labrat=YOU ARE PATHETIC!

p.s. and when i posted the same thing on their forum,asking for a logical explanation he deleted my account.u sir are an idiot!

{WeB}*GANG$TA*
10-10-2011, 04:43
Why even mention the TGR Clan on their server if you knew there was a chance it would cause trouble, Unforgiven? How did you expect the guys there to react when you brought up the subject, give you a "big hug" or something? I think, in this case, you only have yourself to blame for the chain of events that resulted.

stars*
10-10-2011, 07:56
Why even mention the TGR Clan on their server if you knew there was a chance it would cause trouble, Unforgiven? How did you expect the guys there to react when you brought up the subject, give you a "big hug" or something? I think, in this case, you only have yourself to blame for the chain of events that resulted.

:claps: F1

ibunforgiven
10-10-2011, 15:51
the context was this:hey hbc,what do you think about installing tzac on your server as others ...and i mentioned tgr.if that is a reason to mute kick and ban some1,u have to be very frustrated in a video game.oh well,than i m not really sorry i got banned on hbc server,obviouslly their owner has mental problems.

davn
10-10-2011, 18:14
Be gentle with foolish people. Yes there is frustrated players, everybody knows that, don't mention it for an admin or its like if you beg him to ban you (except if you're lucky or if you know the admin). I can try to talk to him if you like this server and you want to play back on it.

Shagileo
10-10-2011, 19:01
Let's keep this a clean discussion, gentlemen
Thank you

sosA
11-10-2011, 01:23
:claps: F1

+1

Kinna useless post IMO... its like me starting about the unjustified bans on WOOD or Polskiserver this past week /care.
Nobody cares about it and this topic wont result in any solution. w/e, gl with it.

daredevil
11-10-2011, 01:59
Why not just ask on their forums? I think all forums now a days have unban section. If they unban you it's great and if not, pick next server.

There are tons of ET server, different admins and different types of player. ET world is all mixed up. Pick up the place which is descent and stick with it :)

.PG|monk
11-10-2011, 23:13
I don't see any reason why you should bring private server issues up in a thread like this. Lets look at the facts which tells me that you have some personal problems with a server which you visited. Its up to them how they run and moderate their own server. You can have your thought where ever its good or wrong in your eyes. But its simple; if you don't like it then don't visit it again. And really if they have this attitude forwards every player then their server will be empty fast.

But i believe this is meant as flaming forwards that community, Feel free to do that. But it wouldn't be my way. If its personal then you should search contact with him and talk this out. Maybe its clears the sky around you.

so my advise; Never tell others what to do, We as people can decide ourselves what to do. =]

Kind regards,
monk

ibunforgiven
13-10-2011, 22:25
thank you for all the oppinions both good and bad,pro or against of what i said.the ideea why i posted is pretty simple:i kinda gave up on playing on pubs,because of real life and work dont have so much time for pubbing anymore,when i get free time though i preffer to play wars the 6on6 format was amazing.that day though it was during day,and hard to find wars ,so i thaught it would be nice to play on hbc which is an old et pro public.i did not mentioned tgr to annoy them or the owner in particuar,but just to exemplify the success of tzac ,as it was a conversation about pb being closed for et and tzac as only anti cheat alternative ,and hbc is a et pro server after all.what happend i already said,he also deleted my account on their forum,and i posted here just to let u know not to mention about tgr clan on hbc server.that s all.

Adrian
13-10-2011, 23:22
Why not just ask on their forums? I think all forums now a days have unban section. If they unban you it's great and if not, pick next server.

There are tons of ET server, different admins and different types of player. ET world is all mixed up. Pick up the place which is descent and stick with it :)

IF I WAS ONE OF YOU I WOULD STICK TO THE FA organisation due to the fact has all mods, you will meet great and lovely people no one childish and its just fun playing in their servers :)

Dragonji
14-10-2011, 14:43
IF I WAS ONE OF YOU I WOULD STICK TO THE FA organisation due to the fact has all mods, you will meet great and lovely people no one childish and its just fun playing in their servers :)
LOL, did you even read this thread? :claps:

And BTW, as I know Unforgiven has his own clan and he's not looking for a new one...

ibunforgiven
14-10-2011, 17:29
LOL, did you even read this thread? :claps:

And BTW, as I know Unforgiven has his own clan and he's not looking for a new one...

that s ok adrian,u are doing a great work on ycn,and for that every guy playing et no matter of the mode he plays it,he should be greatfull.however dragon is partially right ,u did not quite read careffoully the topic :P,but that s fine.about FA,i dont doubt there are great people,i m sure there are great people on hbc as well,but as i already said ,i m kinda giving up on pub,and concentrating when i have time to play et ,on wars mostly 6on6 format.and dragon:ib is kinda death,my members u remember were mostly jaymod fans,when i decided to skip to et pro,i kinda lost them,or they lost me,idk which one is more accurate.half of me regrets those times.but the other half is kinda happy with the present

(HBC) Ding***
24-10-2011, 18:22
(HBC) serveur is must serveur etpro , fun and fair play ! (HBC) DING*** and i love my boss = labby : Plus bbbbbbbhonte:bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb