PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3 BETA

ETc|#.Jay.#
1-10-2011, 20:47
Battlefield 3 BETA is now for all available. All infos you find in the link -> http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/beta

If your from germany, you can download it only from 23.00 - 6.00. But it gives a trick how you can download it in other times. Google for it or pm me.

Shagileo
2-10-2011, 03:49
Got it since 29th September on PS3

It's buggy and quirky, but the gfx are not all too bad
Can't say much about the whole game, since only one mode is available

But it's nice they release a free beta
Competition is hard on MW3 I guess

ETc|#.Jay.#
2-10-2011, 04:08
for me it runs fine, only 2 crashes since i played it. I will test it soon on ps3, to see the different of the gfx.

Ripjaw
2-10-2011, 18:11
i dl it from xbox live and still cant play it lol always some kind of error msg :'( looks gr8 tho on youtube

Shagileo
2-10-2011, 23:41
What I saw on youtube from bf3 was only a spice up, a bit like Brink.
Of course bf 3 demo is still a ton better than the brink game, but don't let fancy videos fool you

Ripjaw
3-10-2011, 09:09
Yea im waiting to make an informed desition once i play a demo, lol brink was a joke was'nt it, sad really, seems the only thing splash did right was rtcw et, quake wars was a bit of a facepalm moment too.

ETc|#.Jay.#
3-10-2011, 13:08
What I saw on youtube from bf3 was only a spice up, a bit like Brink.
Of course bf 3 demo is still a ton better than the brink game, but don't let fancy videos fool you

its totally different to brink. you should play both games before you compare battlefield with brink :)

Shagileo
3-10-2011, 13:32
its totally different to brink. you should play both games before you compare battlefield with brink :)

I think I expressed myself poorly. I've got Brink, so I know what I'm talking about, but what I meant was the spice up of graphics on videos.
As it goes for every game :)

Of course it's different to Brink, but when I saw the video of BF3 on YouTube after playing the demo, I was like:
nah, the game is good, but definitely not like that (graphic wise)

But then again, how to judge on a DLC demo

Ripjaw
3-10-2011, 13:52
I also had brink (on xbox) and know everything about the game, it was a gr8 idea but i feel the game was unfinished in many aspects, I think im going to actually just wait till bf3 is realised before i pass judgment on it, most likly will rent it first :) I DL the bf2 bad company demo and thought the game was awfull but then played it on realise, still didnt really love it but its was much better than the beta demo.

What im really looking forward to is COD MW3 lol byebye W:ET when i get that game :D

ETc|#.Jay.#
4-10-2011, 01:32
Of course it's different to Brink, but when I saw the video of BF3 on YouTube after playing the demo, I was like:
nah, the game is good, but definitely not like that (graphic wise)

its the video from the first link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QzxLKSX8os

i think when i play the game it looks way better as in the video :)
i just have some bugs on the trees, they look shittier as in wolfet.

Shagileo
4-10-2011, 03:31
its the video from the first link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QzxLKSX8os

i think when i play the game it looks way better as in the video :)
i just have some bugs on the trees, they look shittier as in wolfet.

woops, I think I missed that trailer :D
Dear God, it looks so epic in the video you shared here

I'm a vehicles man, so I love that aspect
Too bad we can't try a little on those :D

Buaargh, hard competition indeed on MW3, but "allas" - got my pre - order already for MW3, so that'll be my investment this fall
(PS3) games are too darn expensive, but games like these are mostly well earned for their penny
I hope MW3 can live to the expectation, because BF3 looks quite epic as well

Ripjaw
4-10-2011, 09:38
Yea shags, i pre ordered the hardend version lol £90 :O but its worth it! Console games are more expencive but at least theres no upgrading them :P

They finnaly fixed the xbox version last night so i could get a game, and its really very good the hud is beautiful and the maps are ruddy huge making for no chance of lamer spawn campers like you get in the COD series, but the massive amount of gun movment when running and walking is a tad annoying.

Still most likely gonna buy both tho :O

equaLz
6-10-2011, 11:10
I also had brink (on xbox) and know everything about the game, it was a gr8 idea but i feel the game was unfinished in many aspects, I think im going to actually just wait till bf3 is realised before i pass judgment on it, most likly will rent it first :) I DL the bf2 bad company demo and thought the game was awfull but then played it on realise, still didnt really love it but its was much better than the beta demo.

What im really looking forward to is COD MW3 lol byebye W:ET when i get that game :D
Nice waste of money...

Ripjaw
7-10-2011, 12:35
Huh? If i wanted your opinion i'd ask :) I got plenty of money to waste i know most ET players are broke (hence playing the same free game for years) but im not one of em :claps:

Patriot
7-10-2011, 13:12
Huh? If i wanted your opinion i'd ask :) I got plenty of money to waste i know most ET players are broke (hence playing the same free game for years) but im not one of em :claps:

:) had to reply on that one mate
im not playing ET because its free, but because its the best game
anyway been looking on those vids from bf3 and mw3 and they look beautifull, but ive been tricked by both companies before with codwaw and bfbc2 so im not bużing anything before i start seeing some evaluations on them after release. btw Brink is a good game, its not epic like WET, but good

also i never understood that it could be fun to play FPS on a console? i want my k-board and mouse :)

anyway hope they are good both of them

Ripjaw
7-10-2011, 23:04
:P Nah fps is gr8 on console once you get use to it, its not as social as it is on pc, but i find this a good thing aswell as bad, less arguements and disputes, from what i know/have played mw3 is defo gonna be a better game, (hence buying that one already) bf3 is good too tho but jst not quite there for me personally.

I love ET, but how it was 4years ago, the games just not what it was sadly.

Adrian
14-10-2011, 00:37
games on pc are better :D

Paul
25-10-2011, 17:56
Check out this damn cool movie >>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8Bh5iI2WY

Dragonji
25-10-2011, 21:19
BF4 looks better IMO :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-gnh1En6E

Ripjaw
29-10-2011, 23:34
Just thought i'd pop in and say, i went ahead and rented the game too see if they improved on the beta, they have ALOT, whilst still a few minior hicups its amazing! im going out to buy it tommorow, think you guys should too! its s*8t hot!!! (on xbox lol) If anyones in the uk and wants it for console, sainsburys have a gr8 offer on atm, buy 2100xbl points and get bf3 ltd edition half price, so you get the points for free really xD

Shagileo
30-10-2011, 02:02
Nooooeeeees don't say it's good, I saw some very amazing videos of BF3 and I'm almost feeling sorry for pre-ordering MW3 :p
Is the gameplay like those teaser videos they show on the interwebs ? (graphics wise)

ETc|#.Jay.#
30-10-2011, 03:25
if you buy battlefield over origin i can give you 15% discount
pm me

Ripjaw
30-10-2011, 08:03
Nooooeeeees don't say it's good, I saw some very amazing videos of BF3 and I'm almost feeling sorry for pre-ordering MW3 :p
Is the gameplay like those teaser videos they show on the interwebs ? (graphics wise)

Its ok shags i too am getting both xD nice to mix it up, the gameplay is amazing, nothing like cod 3 bullets and your dead lol its kinda like hardcore on cod and the graphics on console are very good ofc all the vids on youtube must have been on a pc as there alot better, but we all know consoles have a long way to go to be able to perform like a good pc. The only one bad point i found is theres only 3 game modes -.- Rush (cod equal is demolition) TDM (team death match) and Conquest (cod equal is domination) Its for sure worth a buy tho m8 :)

Ooh if ur getting it on xbox give me a shout for some games on R1pJaWx247 :)

Shagileo
30-10-2011, 11:37
Darn it :D

I'm on PS3. I wonder, though, is there a (big) difference in gfx between Xbox and PS3 ?

Ripjaw
30-10-2011, 12:43
On call of duty yes xbox but i think its more of a gamma and brightness kinda thing hard to explain, on console exlusives is were each console shines, i was a ps ps2 and ps3 owner and have been xbox since psn was hacked and there both as good as each other really, i do like xbl more than psn but i'd oaut too as its not free lol, xbox gets more demos, and most dlc cheaper (and earlyer) but you pay £40 a year for this privalidge.

Dupstep
30-10-2011, 13:22
How much you guys paid for BF3?
I paid 16 euros;)

Ripjaw
30-10-2011, 14:07
£24 lol for 16euro it must be stolen?

Dupstep
30-10-2011, 17:45
Nop.
Russian key.Beside,its Limited Edition;)
I downloaded English pack for English language.

Adrian
30-10-2011, 18:05
Nop.
Russian key.Beside,its Limited Edition;)
I downloaded English pack for English language.

Tell me how you got it i want to get it too :) and tell me where you got the game from/

Shagileo
31-10-2011, 03:20
Remember lads, we're not promoting illegal stuff here - that's where the pm's come in :)

@ Rip, aight thanks for the heads up

Dupstep
1-11-2011, 19:58
Remember lads, we're not promoting illegal stuff here - that's where the pm's come in :)

@ Rip, aight thanks for the heads up

Its not illegal.Even EA allows to do it..The russian keys are the cheapest,thats the reason why I always buy from RU EA store.But BF3 key I got from one guy,who sells them.If you interested Pm,Ill give you his contacts for futher information.