PDA

View Full Version : GamersFiles.net

vatu8d
9-09-2011, 15:58
So www.GamersFiles.net needs support ! It's a website made by couple of guys couple of years ago . It used to be more used back then , but its kinda dead. Im trying to revive it in ET Community.

U can upload ur et cfg + screenshot !

Howto Promote?
Promoting GamersFiles.net - Why?

Promoting GamersFiles.net won't just help us, it will also help you.. err wait a second or two? Help me? How? Well think it like this, the more popular our site gets, the more users we get, which means more downloads, new bright ideas and feautures.
So basicly, the more popular we get - the more downloads and other stuff will improve through-out the site. An example would be something like this:
1 site, spread the word about GamersFiles.net - we receive 20 new visits from them per day, 10 of those visits will tell their friends, link it on their clan site or similar which means those 10 friends, and THOSE new visits will lead to even more visits. You get it? That means about 50+ new downloads added to the site.

We also got Quakenet Channel , idle&stay will help much ! #GamersFiles.net

Love xoxo

vATU

Spl@$h~
10-09-2011, 14:05
Maybe something is doable with Trackbase , as partner for turorial section . i'll post about it.

Shownie
10-09-2011, 22:29
I was actually part of this website, way back in the days!

A good and decent website!

ibunforgiven
24-09-2011, 10:27
i have linked u to my website,but no feedback from u guys :)