PDA

View Full Version : Trackbase RSS, new layout and more!

Paul
20-10-2010, 22:49
Since today Trackbase provides there users with an RSS feed to keep you updated to the latest news!

With this update, we are also going to increase the news frequency, so we will give you more updates about the latest changes of the site.

Thing 2, as you all have noticed there has been a change on the layout. The layout will still change in the coming few weeks. Also the forum will get some update very soon!

Point number 3) we will soon ask for translators here on the forums to give translations for TB in all possible languages. If you want to help with this, please check the news section often if we already made the request :)

Hope this informed you guys enough again :)

PS: Rss feed is HERE (http://static.trackbase.net/trackbase.rss)

Paul ;)

Adrian
20-10-2010, 22:59
Great Paul Thanks for this RSS :D

Spl@$h~
20-10-2010, 23:33
Yeah this is great , waiting for the new forum design !
And also the translate part which should bring more ppl and help them to understand whats going on or how things are actually working (tracker)
let's make it big :D

N3kr0n
21-10-2010, 00:46
Hehe, I work as a translator in RL so I guess I could translate TB into Estonian... then again, it's a small country and maybe there's no room for so many versions.

konexxion
21-10-2010, 06:01
Yeah paul great updates, u made cool new layout !!

Destiny+
21-10-2010, 19:48
I'd be able to translate it into german.
I had a 1,2 in my english test before university,which isn't bad at all,just pm me :)

Spl@$h~
21-10-2010, 22:16
Hehe, I work as a translator in RL so I guess I could translate TB into Estonian... then again, it's a small country and maybe there's no room for so many versions.
Yeah why not its gonna be better than what SL did , so why not ,there should many languages !

Bart
23-10-2010, 13:27
i can help out with translations within english and help people more if you like paul (paul am already added u on xfire)