PDA

View Full Version : Member Roles

Duty Calls
21-08-2011, 20:50
What permissions does each member role get (Leader (Clan Owner), Leader, Co-Leader, Helping Hand, Recruiter, Scrimleader, Member, Trial, Inactive)?

Also, if I give someone the "Helping Hand" role, but they are not registered, will the first person to reserve that name receive those permissions?

Thanks,

Duty Calls

Koiranpentu
21-08-2011, 21:20
Clan owner is probably allowed to change clan settings on tb. The rest are just to show which roles people have in the clan.

Scarhand
21-08-2011, 21:22
Clan Owner, Leader, and Helping hand can edit clan settings, I think. I think everything else is just a title.

Shownie
21-08-2011, 21:47
I am sure the Co-Leader can edit page as well :)

Spl@$h~
22-08-2011, 00:37
What permissions does each member role get (Leader (Clan Owner), Leader, Co-Leader, Helping Hand, Recruiter, Scrimleader, Member, Trial, Inactive)?

Also, if I give someone the "Helping Hand" role, but they are not registered, will the first person to reserve that name receive those permissions?

Thanks,

Duty Calls

If you set a status to a non reserved name , well the guy who will reserve it should have acces to the clanpage settings .

About acces , Leader co leader helping hand have direct acces to the clanpage ,password isnt needed (and maybe for recruiter but im not sure.)
All the rest need the adminpassword to edit .

Im gonna post a suggestion, that members with non reserved name should not be able to get any status.

Koiranpentu
22-08-2011, 06:09
Oh, new information for me too. Thanks.

mirqli
22-08-2011, 11:54
If you set a status to a non reserved name , well the guy who will reserve it should have acces to the clanpage settings .

About acces , Leader co leader helping hand have direct acces to the clanpage ,password isnt needed (and maybe for recruiter but im not sure.)
All the rest need the adminpassword to edit .

Im gonna post a suggestion, that members with non reserved name should not be able to get any status.

From personal experience I can tell that if you reserve a name which has a clan leader status in some clan, the name will lose the leader status when you hit the reserve button. I think this to prevent people taking over clans that they don't own.

Spl@$h~
22-08-2011, 15:21
Yeah i wasnt sure something was done about that , but its great to hear. Then its useless to set a rank to someone if he cant use it ( well maybe usefull to let ppl know who is what ) Then its allright , but anyway its better to reserve your name ifnot someone else can do it.