PDA

View Full Version : My xp

Kimblee
12-07-2011, 16:18
hello, I have a problem, but xp does not register, I asked several times on the chat games why not register and no my responded.j 'have yet received the message several times: xp saved for 30 days but each connection or if I change my class but disappears xp, help me please.

Shagileo
12-07-2011, 16:52
Does it only occur on one server or all (xp save) servers?

Dragonji
12-07-2011, 17:53
Have you got an etkey in your etmain?

daredevil
12-07-2011, 18:16
hello, I have a problem, but xp does not register, I asked several times on the chat games why not register and no my responded.j 'have yet received the message several times: xp saved for 30 days but each connection or if I change my class but disappears xp, help me please.

Does the server you play on as 'Punkbuster' anti cheat system enable?

Either join punkbuster enable server once or enable PB on your PC and update it to latest version so you don't get any issues.

Little tutorial for updating PB.
http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/tutorials/article/13-how-to-update-punkbuster/

You can also type in console once you enable PB on your client.
\pb_cdkeyreg

Kimblee
12-07-2011, 19:06
I play no download TKB before and had 345 000xp and automatically register, I'll do what you advise me ^ ^

Kimblee
12-07-2011, 20:19
I tried to download the application that does not work, I enter the command in the console and me but: PunkBuster Client disabed

daredevil
12-07-2011, 22:34
I tried to download the application that does not work, I enter the command in the console and me but: PunkBuster Client disabed

You can open the console by pressing the key '~'

1. Start Game
2. Press ~ key
3. Type in console: \pb_cl_enable

What you mean by application doesn't work? You need to add the game in the application as mentioned in tutorial and then check for update.

Kimblee
13-07-2011, 18:17
thank you very much it works:)

Shagileo
13-07-2011, 18:31
Issue solved, if you encounter more difficulties, please open a new thread
Thank you