PDA

View Full Version : Clan-access system: update!

Paul
16-10-2010, 20:32
Hello all,

The clan access system has been updated. You can now set a clan-password but also the admin-password (new). If you are a member (or trial/warorga whatever) of the clan, you can press 'Login to edit clansettings' ad the top of the clan, and login with this clanpassword.

This leaves you the posibility to edit the clansettings, including settings levels.
However, you can not change the admin flag of the leader of the clan (the owner).

If you got into any trouble with your clan (example: accidentally left the clan, set yourself to members etc...) please post this on the forums or send a PM to me.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Adrian
16-10-2010, 22:19
Hello,

Nice System addon mate +1

Regards,
Adrian

Paul
17-10-2010, 00:12
:) Good luck with all your clan stuff.

Dragonji
17-10-2010, 00:17
This leaves you the posibility to edit the clansettings, including settings levels.
However, you can not change the admin flag of the leader of the clan (the owner).
I have a question to this. Can a member who know the password set Leaders and Co-leaders?

Spl@$h~
17-10-2010, 01:09
This leaves you the posibility to edit the clansettings, including settings levels.I guess , at least from what i understood above !

But actually dont know if thats so good i mean it would mean any member who knows the adminpassword can set himself or other clanmates as leader.
Only the clanowner is safe. Dont know that could be source of problems. the way it was on SL moment ago .

What do you think ?

Paul
17-10-2010, 10:54
that's right, but there are 2 leader statussen: 1 owner and the a normal leader.

The normal leaders can never set the owner, but the owner can set other owners... :)

Spl@$h~
17-10-2010, 18:47
Yeah i got it , but what about a member decide to delete all members and everything from clanpage ?
It happened before , no reason it should not happen again ! if you see what i mean :)
Well now the member who knows adminpassword should be trusted but still ..

Dragonji
17-10-2010, 19:25
Yeah i got it , but what about a member decide to delete all members and everything from clanpage ?
It happened before , no reason it should not happen again ! if you see what i mean :)

Adminpassword with admin rights should be given only to trusted members...
It's only one solution, don't give your password to retards :D

I think it isn't TB's problem if someone gives the password to wrong people...

Spl@$h~
17-10-2010, 21:47
Yeah but there is always someone to do that ... :D more than you think.
I personally have nothing to worry with clanmembers
But well time will say :)

csl
18-10-2010, 20:41

Dont be a retard and give admin password to retard

VS|wArRi0r
22-10-2010, 23:26
hey, could you set VS|Monkey leader (clan owner) now that he registerd xP... Sorry