PDA

View Full Version : two ideas :D

unkass
27-04-2011, 14:43
Quote Originally Posted by unkass View Post
possible is making signature from clan ? from player i know, possible is (not working for me), but i'd like make info from trackbase to clan website

Hello , you should create a new topic here -->> http://forum.trackbase.net/forums/7-...ature-requests and explain exactly what you want

if i understood correctly you would like a signature , for your clan ? like the way it is for single player ?
Signature is working , check mine , its also working for Farcry .
If you have any problem with signature , plz let me know (but create a new topic , thx)

signature of player is ok, but id like have signature to all clan - rank, activity etc :D

second idea - i have reserved two nicks (of 5) - but possible is one rank to all reserved nicks ? rank order was changed independently of the nickname I use. Now I have added to the Clan all reserved names, but it is unsightly solution

Koiranpentu
27-04-2011, 16:18
but possible is one rank to all reserved nicks ? rank order was changed independently of the nickname I use.
It's good as it is atm. Never change it. Thank you.

Spl@$h~
27-04-2011, 17:23
signature of player is ok, but id like have signature to all clan - rank, activity etc

Yeah ive already thought of something like that , im gonna report it . it could be nice to have your clan in signature etc .

second idea - i have reserved two nicks (of 5) - but possible is one rank to all reserved nicks ? rank order was changed independently of the nickname I use. Now I have added to the Clan all reserved names, but it is unsightly solution

No , this isnt gonna happen , each name has its own rank . Too many problem is we do like that , + not sure that even doable .
But some use more than 1 nick just to chill wihtout taking care of rating etc

Spl@$h~
18-05-2011, 02:01
Signature idea has been reported , we will see if thats doable or no , more infos will be in trackbase news.
/Closed