PDA

View Full Version : New Features

galaxyet
15-04-2011, 23:34
Hallo everybody!

Here it's a list of some lil features which i'd like to be realised =)(sugestions)
~~>New TrackBase awards
im shour every player like to get a award so maiby we can get some awards which are just on SL actually
"Damn I'm good!(best map rating)
and the best place (the best server)

~~>New flags on TB and
Whould be cool to add some new flags maiby adidas , puma :D
or why not let's every player create his own flag maiby with his name or something

~~>New TB signatures
Like on flags too
More signatures designes and why not let's everybody can do his own signature with rating sts time and all stuffs.

~~>A antiwhore team
how i know Hard& clan it;s gonna change in whTEAM whore hunters team maiby they and biggie can became the "anti whore" team. of Trackbase

~~>New maps rated
some maps can't be rated so whould be better if that thing gonna solve

~~>Rating transfer
about rate transfer everybody know 100% for name and 95% for tags..
but maiby can give 100% rate if the player didn't had a clan every week,let's apply the rate bussiness just for hoppers no for all players

~~>Server player rankings bug fix
if everybody checked on server ranking you see on every new map from 1 to 50 rank..
don't know if is a bug or that's how gonna do but whould be better to get from 1 to ~
no every new page 1-50.

got 1 Question :P

why got higher ppm on slow shot servers then rapid fire
and get very hard rate on last mods SILENT and NQ

Shagileo
16-04-2011, 00:30
@ anti whore team: I think it would be a bad sign to apply an anti whore police.

TrackBase isn't a referee on how to play the game, it's a ranklist and a resource website. If people have complains about xp levelers, they can always drop a note.

@ new maps rated: every new map gets a special map page (see homepage newsarticles related to maps). It are only rare and pretty old maps not rated. Therefore there was a 'report not rated maps here' section created.
When someone informs us about a map not rated, we update that particular map right away

This is my opinion :)
All the other arguments or suggestions you gave, sound pretty interesting

Thanks for sending suggestions/feedback

Spl@$h~
16-04-2011, 02:22
Hey , about the ideas you suggested , we already have them posted but need some time , since other things more important are beeing fixed .
except flags , dont think new ones will be added , its a tracker and better to keep real country flags.

And about server ranking , yes its a bug , im gonna report it , thanks .
Many changes are planned and coming soon , but evertyhing takes time :)

Spl@$h~
18-05-2011, 02:09
Suggestions reported , there should be some change after june.
If you have a similar problem and you can not fix by yourself , ask for some help ( create a new topic), thx
/Closed