PDA

View Full Version : Turksih team france??

Ripjaw
6-02-2011, 22:39
Hihi now i dont mean to flame so ima try my best not to.

This is one fuckin shit hot server its gr8 nice guys nice maps perfect set up imo.

BUT .tR]#Ak$aRay# <--- This cunt is always there to ruin it. i been playing there for months and always seen this guy randomly ban/kick/mute/remove levels for no reason what so ever and now it was my turn i guess.

I'm makeing this post in the hopes others who he has abused can say somthing so i can then post link to .tr] server owner this little muppet needs to be sorted out, theres nothing worse than kids with high admins on servers and getting all power mad.

@ ashtrey, dude if your plan is to kill off that server your doing an amzing job and tbh everyone i spoke to (and im not gonna name names unless they wish to come forward) can play in many many other servers.
ie =F|A=, [WOOD] Just know when that server dies it will most likely be your fault you arogant, self obsessed little brat!!

At turk server owner do yourself a favour m8 and get rid of this muppet:rightful::rightful::rightful::rightful:

Libo
7-02-2011, 06:51
banned for nothing and then hiding and dont replying to questions. we know now which level you got there fucksaray theres no need to prove it.

Ripjaw
7-02-2011, 09:24
http://img62.xooimage.com/views/b/4/6/ban-254fe03.jpg/

ETc|#.Jay.#
7-02-2011, 09:56
300 days only :D
btw
the server owner is not a piece better :)

Ripjaw
7-02-2011, 13:28
^^ lol really? thought he was ok? lol there loss tbh there servers getting less and less populated

Spl@$h~
7-02-2011, 16:54
Well true many got ban from that server most of time wihtout any reasons .. but not much we can do thats their server , they decide..
But yeah it sucks , most fraggers are banned because they own too much or make server empty , thats the reason.
Just talk to him and see why u got banned .. :)

Dragonji
7-02-2011, 20:28
5 mins and you can easily remove the ban, but it isn't forum for hackers, so I won't explain it :D

TerrorTom
7-02-2011, 22:14
Hm, maybe half a year ago, at the first time I played there I got banned too . Playtime less than 30 minutes. Only a few players online, at the end 2 vs. 2. Then .tR]#Ak$aRay# joined and simply banned me. Yeah, I see.

Anyway this fast shooting thingy is not my style, so I wont come back, even if the ban would be lifted.

Ak$aRay
11-02-2011, 13:13
Hi Tb Guys.
Why The Player Banned TurkishTeamFrance Xps?
See ScreenShot.
http://www.upload.gen.tr/uploads/hb517ip1/thumb_shot0000.jpg (http://www.upload.gen.tr/resim.php/www/hb517ip1/shot0000.jpg.html)

Le_Furet
11-02-2011, 14:08
Yes aksaray you abuse.... sometimes really reason, but only sometimes ^^

speedyy7
11-02-2011, 15:27
i think his bans are controlled out of emotions and frustrations, like getting pissed of if someone says "fucking turkish freak". its very bad for the server if admins do it this way by kicking/banning people.

Libo
11-02-2011, 18:07
rofl aksaray why didnt you just mute or kick him instead of instant banning, give warnings etc .what you did was totally crap

to see that someones banned for this flame is just sad

Adrian
11-02-2011, 19:31
ok guys can we next time not swear in the topics and post please.

Ripjaw
11-02-2011, 21:04
Hi Tb Guys.
Why The Player Banned TurkishTeamFrance Xps?
See ScreenShot.
http://www.upload.gen.tr/uploads/hb517ip1/thumb_shot0000.jpg (http://www.upload.gen.tr/resim.php/www/hb517ip1/shot0000.jpg.html)

Yeah and like i explained you muted me for no reason and then didnt answer me when i asked why? and you wonder why i flamed at you? pfff dont bother me m8, many better servers out there than yours :)

@adrian i hereby promise not to swear ever again on forum :)

But pm is ok?? lmfco

Adrian
11-02-2011, 23:56
Yeah and like i explained you muted me for no reason and then didnt answer me when i asked why? and you wonder why i flamed at you? pfff dont bother me m8, many better servers out there than yours :)

@adrian i hereby promise not to swear ever again on forum :)

But pm is ok?? lmfco

Well if you get reported then we might take some actions :) we want to keep it nice here. :)

Ripjaw
12-02-2011, 08:48
^^ lol it was ment to be a joke :P Im finding myself getting more mellow with age

Manu
12-02-2011, 14:30
It's a strange server maybe why it need strange admins ? :D

Two clan mates get banned too... cheating rofl.... just admin abuse :) and i can told you he's not cheating. But then it happened that admin ban/kick for stupid/jealous reason... admin get killed with 3 hs by a guy which are direclty banned for "cheating" lmao :) We can be happy that not all admins are like that !

The other was banned for insult xD... my mate didn't opened his mouth... i was there ! but then they do what they want but it keep nice people away from the server :)

Adrian
12-02-2011, 14:45
Hello,

Admin like that overuse their powers soon the server won't be so popular if they carry on like that trust me because banning someone for no reason its useless makes you lose and regulator and also probably make the admin happy for banning well a bit sad.

Regards,
Adrian

IdownedU
20-02-2011, 22:44
#Ak$aRay the guy with the big mouth and little ....

He realy is a retard, i had the same problems with him, if you own him he wil kick you, if you ask him why, he wil mute you, if you place topic at turkish team forum he doesnt answer, and if he answers its in turkish.
I already tried to talk to server owner but it seems theey dont understand english, if you go to turkish team forum you can see i placed topic, react on that if you guys can, maybe it makes a little difference.
An other option is ban his IP on all the other servers if he doesnt listen he has to feel it...pitty he doesnt live in my street, i would kick his ass.

Manu
21-02-2011, 00:08
lol, somes days ago he put me spec because of what i wrote there. I dont know him really, so i cant judge but he give me bad idea with all i see; and all he does :/. He asked me if i would be kicked, why i play on turkish server if i wrote that etc...

Nvm, i try to play & having fun :P. Forget him and play :P if... i m not kicked XD

Spl@$h~
21-02-2011, 18:54
Yeah well shit talking here will not solve anything , it makes only bad reputation for him and his server.
He acts he way he wants even if you dont like it , just need to deal with it , or find a new server.
Better to directly talk on their forum , even if i know by experience that topics are deleted but well ..