PDA

View Full Version : Trackbase new feature: Squads

Paul
3-02-2011, 21:21
As we got many requests for clansquads, which are sub-clanpages for clans we have been thinking about it and decided to integrate it. You can now ask for new clansquads HERE (http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/280-W-ET-Squad-Registrations).

Clansquads are linked to clans, so you already must have a clan before you can ask for a squad. Besides that, for registrating a squad you have the same rules as for clans: 5 hours played and the other regular stuff.

So, what are squads and what do they do?
Well, some clans have scrimteams playing totally other mods (etpro etc), which sometimes still belong to a larger gaming-group. You can now get squads for your clan, they will be assigned to the clan. You can not find the squads in the normal clanlist, you can only see them attached to the clanparent.

Note that this feature is still in alpha fase, and still needs a lot of development but due to the fact many wanted this for so long we decided to release it earlier.

If you have further suggestions or feedback to enhance/change this system then post all what's in your mind, we will take all serious replies serious too. If you do not wish to post public, you can send a PM to me ;)

christmaspwns
4-02-2011, 07:34
Is only the leader of the clan available to manage the squad page or are other members/coleader/helping hand also possible to manage it? Like you've said in your post, it's in the alpha stage yet, so if I (as helping hand of Pro* clan) press on Manage Squads, I get "ALPHA STAGE DON'T USE YET" :)

Alt@!r
4-02-2011, 10:37
same as a leader, its still Alpha stage dont use it yet :(

ups forget it i found the reqeust button :)

Paul
4-02-2011, 15:55
The squads have different leaders/editors as the main clan ;)

Ripjaw
8-02-2011, 10:00
Hihi i have made a squad although it said dont use yet lol, when will it be fully functional?? gr8 idea btw paul nice touch indeed :)

Also will the squads player rateings affect the main clan? or are they to be ranked as a clan of there own? or not at all? :)

Paul
8-02-2011, 15:50
Hihi i have made a squad although it said dont use yet lol, when will it be fully functional?? gr8 idea btw paul nice touch indeed :)

Also will the squads player rateings affect the main clan? or are they to be ranked as a clan of there own? or not at all? :)

Squads do not influence anything of the parent clan, this may change in the future but at the moment there's nothing yet ;)

Manu
8-02-2011, 18:24
Better that it doesn't affect parent clan imo :)

Atm when we clic on show clan of a squad member it's saying : "this clan does not exist". I hope/think it will be removed ? I think you are busy so maybe you ll do it later ;).

Anyway, still nice work ^^.

Veraudinus
11-02-2011, 14:47
Where is Polish lang ?

lyrics11
18-03-2011, 13:02
Heey Paul,

'Nice Idee~

Guns&Style
18-03-2011, 13:20
Thank for fixing error that say "this clan does not exist"
Good idea Anyway ;)