PDA

View Full Version : Inactivity impacting rating

kelfoutoir
7-03-2013, 10:12
Hi all,

wouldn't it be possible to have an option somewhere to hold the rating when we know we won't be able to play for several days or weeks ?

It would avoid ratings to lower every 3 days, which I find quite unfair when we have some constraints in real life. :-)

Thanks for replying

JoNny
7-03-2013, 13:19
This is an already confirmed ticket. We're just in development of this. Of course we will not let your players rating drop while vacations or something like that. But we will make a secure way of such a system. Just needs some time, because some other things got requested earlier // got higher priority. :)

kelfoutoir
7-03-2013, 14:52
I sure understand that many requests are still to be treated before mine.

It'll be a very nice feature, cause it's soooooo painful to lose hardly gained ranks when coming back after inactivity !

Thanks for your reply mate ! :-)

JoNny
7-03-2013, 15:17
You're welcome! We'll keep you updated in this thread or maybe in the next news. ;)

Mccloud
7-03-2013, 18:00
Just make it like playlock, if you forget to lock your name name steals can use it, lock your inactive rate, if you forget to unlock it you will lose rate over time. I think that's the easiest way to deal with this and it will be the person's fault for not locking his inactive rate

nrgy21
7-03-2013, 18:33
Playlock is the most abused feature TB has offered since SL, especially since ET is slowing down and nobody cares enough to steal rating or get a player reds when they are asleep.

If you don't agree, then your most likely abusing it too and playing tons of maps and opening on the good ones = nab rater? :p

Hy0...
8-03-2013, 15:32
nab rater? all the guyz on toplist do that dude ><