PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation 4 Coming Soon

BrownRanger
21-02-2013, 08:07
Sony is expected to reveal something big at their event happening in a few hours. Will it be the PS4? Likely so. We're happy to see consoles get a bit of a power pump so they can stop dragging game-development down for everyone else.

http://i48.tinypic.com/jsnj9e.jpg

Assuming that it is the PS4, do you have any predictions? What do you hope to see announced?

PlayStation Video :arrowr: www.playstation.com/meeting2013

PlayStation 4 Image :arrowr: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/20/playstation-meeting-2013-the-future-of-gaming-is-here-with-playstation-4/

http://us.playstation.com/

equaLz
21-02-2013, 16:37
Console is getting outdated, I used to be a console gamer. But for me the PC is now the first place.

Spl@$h~
21-02-2013, 18:38
i Would not say outdated , but if you have a good pc , console is pointless, at least since i got my pc never touched a console again.

How much do you think PS4 will cost just to laugh :)

Jari
21-02-2013, 21:55
It will cost 350(euros),
And i'll buy it ofc, np if a consol is outdated but i used to play on PC also. But Playstation is just a perfect company and are always coming with good ideas, except putting the hackprotector off :XD.
But yea, PS(Sony) is still much better then XBOX(Microsoft) with consols. Let's see what Microsoft is gonna do with the xbox 720.
Btw people surely gonna hate on this reply cuz i said ps3 is better then xbox360, anyway you can say what think but PS is still better.
Oh and before you're gonna reply that XBOX360 is better, please do much research cuz i did !:P

equaLz
22-02-2013, 10:54
It will cost 350(euros),
And i'll buy it ofc, np if a consol is outdated but i used to play on PC also. But Playstation is just a perfect company and are always coming with good ideas, except putting the hackprotector off :XD.
But yea, PS(Sony) is still much better then XBOX(Microsoft) with consols. Let's see what Microsoft is gonna do with the xbox 720.
Btw people surely gonna hate on this reply cuz i said ps3 is better then xbox360, anyway you can say what think but PS is still better.
Oh and before you're gonna reply that XBOX360 is better, please do much research cuz i did !:PUseless fanboy talk... Both PS and XBOX won't support backwards compability anymore... so you won't be able to play old games anymore... And if that PSN was that great why did they have been hacked 2 times previous year? XBOX live is much more save for the consument.

About the Playstation 4 it will be all about social media so if you bought a new game all your friends on facebook and followers on twitter will know it to... Read up the facts on the internet instead of coming up with some useless points without knowing the facts.

Console gaming is getting old... the hardware in both new genre is already 1,5-2 years old, I used to be a console gamer and PC gamer. But PC is now on the first place.

Jari
22-02-2013, 11:13
Useless fanboy talk... Both PS and XBOX won't support backwards compability anymore... so you won't be able to play old games anymore... And if that PSN was that great why did they have been hacked 2 times previous year? XBOX live is much more save for the consument.

About the Playstation 4 it will be all about social media so if you bought a new game all your friends on facebook and followers on twitter will know it to... Read up the facts on the internet instead of coming up with some useless points without knowing the facts.

Console gaming is getting old... the hardware in both new genre is already 1,5-2 years old, I used to be a console gamer and PC gamer. But PC is now on the first place.

"fanboy talk" that's really dumb if you say that, cuz you're a fan of computers so ur a fanboy who's talking?:)
Man you really should read better, take a better look at my first post about the hacked PSNetwork.

True, that's for a reason ofc. You really dont know how much people are using social media. And you DONT need to link one of your social media accounts to your Playstation account.

The hardware is ofc getting old of the PS3 cuz you cant really change them.
PS4 will surely get one of the best hardware from this time.

Like I said in the first post, you'd better do some research before you reply :)

Dragonji
24-02-2013, 00:28
X360 obviously renders better graphics than PS3.

equaLz
24-02-2013, 02:49
"fanboy talk" that's really dumb if you say that, cuz you're a fan of computers so ur a fanboy who's talking?:)
Man you really should read better, take a better look at my first post about the hacked PSNetwork.

True, that's for a reason ofc. You really dont know how much people are using social media. And you DONT need to link one of your social media accounts to your Playstation account.

The hardware is ofc getting old of the PS3 cuz you cant really change them.
PS4 will surely get one of the best hardware from this time.

Like I said in the first post, you'd better do some research before you reply :)

I clearly know how much people are using Social Media at the moment... But thats not my point, Both new-gen consoles theire biggest improvement were actualy based on Social Media things, I also never said anything about making a link with your PSN account and your Twitter or Facebook.

About the hardware you coming up with "The best hardware of our time" sorry but talking like that in PC/Console world is such stupid... For example tomorrow there will be a launch of new videocard, after a week its already outdated.

Neither I'm a PC fanboy, neither am I a consolefanboy, I play daily on my PC and also on my Xbox.

And btw... PS4 and Xbox 720 will both have a 8X AMD CPU with around the same Tflops. About the GPU rumors said they will use the AMD 6000 (2011) or 7000 (2012) series Mobile graphic chips.Talking about the best hardware of our time right?, I know it are such rumors. But much sources said the same, Since the consoles are coming at the end of the year or even begin of 2014 the new AMD chips are already on the market (probaly the 8000 series) and outdated, PC is still leading based on hardware technology.

X360 obviously renders better graphics than PS3.
Depends on the game, I can't fully agree with that, on some parts for example the PS3 got better shadows while the Xbox got better shaders in some games.