PDA

View Full Version : >>VNM|Venom Gaming - Revived

heddlu
17-02-2013, 10:14
As the title states I have re-opened my old clan VNM.

The reason for this is simply because I had a 24 slot server which wasn't being used and in a way my money was just going down the pan or in other words it was a waste of money so, deciding to make the most of it I re-opened my old clan.

For those who don't know who we are...
Then I first opened the clan back in December 2011 though shortly afterwards due to the master server list going down the clan went down with it and returned again once the master server list was brought back online, it wasn't long before the clan started growing with the help of (then) Cobra a former LG member/admin along with his brother and many others.
However because of some issues between VNM & LG members the clan soon closed again.

Now back then we had a lot of servers which ranged from jaymod-etjump...Now we only have one server on ET which is our 24 slot server.

We have also, expanded as I've got a server for MTA SA.

Now, once again we are recruiting so if you would like to join then you can do so by either visiting our server @ 213.108.31.120:27100 or by visiting our forum @ www.venom.ycn-hosting.com and posting an application.

We also now have a TS3 server! (IP can be found on our forum)

Thanks
Heddlu

Jari
17-02-2013, 12:18
Heddlu mate, Goodluck again with VNM!

equaLz
17-02-2013, 13:26
Much luck with your clan.

heddlu
19-02-2013, 12:36
Cheers guys

heddlu
26-03-2013, 19:18
It has been a while since I last posted the news that Venom Gaming had re-opened. Since then our 24 slot Nitmod server has continued to run and attract some visitors while I introduced a new 24 slot server for MTA SA. Since then there has been some big changes to our rules and to the forum because we've now got a shortened link www.venom-gaming.tk. Though we may be small in members I never once thought about closing the clan.
Now I am pleased to announce that I have just got a new 24 slot server which is running the latest Silent mod version.
The server IP is: 213.108.31.169:27030

Again if you would like to join Venom Gaming then pay us a visit or post an application :)

Thanks
Duke

heddlu
26-03-2013, 19:20
It has been a while since I last posted the news that Venom Gaming had re-opened. Since then our 24 slot Nitmod server has continued to run and attract some visitors while I introduced a new 24 slot server for MTA SA. Since then there has been some big changes to our rules and to the forum because we've now got a shortened link www.venom-gaming.tk. Though we may be small in members I never once thought about closing the clan.
Now I am pleased to announce that I have just got a new 24 slot server which is running the latest Silent mod version.
The server IP is: 213.108.31.169:27030

Again if you would like to join Venom Gaming then pay us a visit or post an application :)

Thanks
Duke

Edit - Sorry for double post my browser messed up while the page was loading.

heddlu
2-04-2013, 10:59
This is just an update.

We no longer run a Silent server as the mod has been changed to Jaymod.
We are now looking to recruit anyone who would like to become an admin of either our servers or forum, experience is preferred but not essential.

If you would like to join us and be part of the community then follow this link:
http://www.venom.ycn-hosting.com/index.php?app=groupjoin
(Our application page currently needs updating which I will do so once I've posted this)

If you would like to read our rules then follow this link:
http://www.venom.ycn-hosting.com/index.php?/cp/

Again I will tell you some useful info about Venom-Gaming.
Venom-Gaming was created by me back toward the end of 2011 so around Christmas time. However because of the issue with the master server list I closed the clan down and re-opened it once the master server list was brought back online, since then we've seen members come and go and now since there has been some big changes things are very different now to the way it was last year.
I must admit we aren't the biggest of clans or communities though still we try our hardest to get noticed and to recruit.

Some will be pleased to know that we no longer require members to wear a tag though a tag is optional as it is the choice of the member if they want to wear one or not as it is the same of whether what color they want their names to be.

I look forward to seeing you in either our Jaymod or Nitmod servers :)
Thanks
Heddlu (Duke)