PDA

View Full Version : Srsly...

sosA
20-01-2013, 22:02
Dear Trackbase,

It has been a while since I have been here but comming to check it out made me rofl hard again. Can someone plz check this guy out: http://et.trackbase.net/player/1037141/
Wtfffff on his TSP.... He got himself a setver up to troll with the system again?

I am still no rater and will never be one. But for the ones doing it it would be at least fair if you guys control this. No more remarks and have fun keeping this trackbase system working correctly. Raters feel free to put your opinion in here.

Hy0...
20-01-2013, 22:29
you're talkin about big k/d like 1878 / 286? Its a bug, doesnt affect real rate i think

Scarhand
20-01-2013, 23:42
you're talkin about big k/d like 1878 / 286? Its a bug, doesnt affect real rate i think

You didn't bother to notice the 1000+ TSP?

sosA
20-01-2013, 23:52
@Hy0, if you read my post (like Scarhand did) I stated there: Wtfff on his TSP. And not only that. His normal xp/p/m is also round the 48..

sosA
21-01-2013, 00:55
Maybe also look at #10 trackbase http://et.trackbase.net/player/8433/

Seems like this whole server is just bigtime bugged orso

Immunity
21-01-2013, 06:21
Exx pro player. also clean

sosA
21-01-2013, 12:22
Last Exx on trackbase was whoring..
Not saying hes cheating or anything. Just remarking the fact that the TSP and normale rate per minutes are not correct.

Spl@$h~
21-01-2013, 13:20
This isnt new , and there are topics reporting that problem already .
On our side more than 1 ticket has been reported and Paul will fix it asap .
Still need to find the issue ...

equaLz
21-01-2013, 19:37
None of the bugs effect TSP/Rate, Also all rounds he made are fair, It's just that Trackbase doesn't show the correct stats.

Coyote
21-01-2013, 20:10
Joe are u blind ? All of the bugged rounds affect both TSP and Rate... Trackbase calculates the values not the servers itself.
And rounds aint fair at all. Ppl are getting rate for killing bots example : http://et.trackbase.net/session/52169727/
on that round Exx got + rate and tsp and there was total of 11 bots playing. I know that those K/D rates are wrong, but somehow TB bugs and still gives scores for those rounds. He knows that he gets rate for "wrong things"
so as gets few other guys too
ex.
.FeX|max
Eyd'Plat00n
Songo
eyd'Geilo
Dr.$p7!ff
***Yakuza***
eyd'NovaGod~

But i don't wanna insult other players! It's not their fault that TB bugs and some of them might not care about rating at all. Still have to admit that it seems fishy that ppl who belong to ''rating'' clans and use playlock are getting themself rate from these servers.

And yeah i know this trash talking won't take us anywhere b4 legedary Paul will show up and fix everything

Jari
21-01-2013, 20:47
None of the bugs effect TSP/Rate, Also all rounds he made are fair, It's just that Trackbase doesn't show the correct stats.
Idd your right, but Coyote is also right about bots killing. But when i was playing there i saw FA members putting the bots spec when there were rating players!:)

btw, ye ur right thats true, but its quite weird to add eyd'Novagod if he played one map on it:PPpPPPp

Coyote
21-01-2013, 21:10
But this legendary Novagod had one session which he got rate from :P But yeah its sad that minor bug like this cannot be fixed w/o paul. Its not fault of server owners, players or neither TB admins. Just some nasty bugger that normally would have been fixed quickly. Too bad that some ppl still want to take ''adventage'' over it

sosA
21-01-2013, 21:39
thanks for the PM exx but no cant be bothered making another video about you. Cant beat that mine farming one from the past. wasnt even my intention with this thread. Just addressing the bug in the server

reiseri
22-01-2013, 15:11
there's alot bots in other his sessions.. but its tb's fault..... still not fair to raters who play in other servers.

speedyy7
24-01-2013, 23:54
it might be a tb fault, but that doesn't give the authority to any player to exploit a bug like this.