PDA

View Full Version : More empty servers for you, more money for YCN

unforgiven555
11-11-2012, 16:16
For admins: If you delete this too, I will make a gypsi curse on you.

go ahead dude !
you' arent welcome on trackbase no one cares about your opinion .

Jari
11-11-2012, 16:22
Cool story bro!

ETc|#.Jay.#
11-11-2012, 16:28
give me your paypal unforgiven, will donate money to fix your brain

Jari
11-11-2012, 16:30
give me your paypal unforgiven, will donate money to fix your brain

lol

ETc|Sparky'
11-11-2012, 16:51
For admins: If you delete this too, I will make a gypsi curse on you.

Tell u what unforgiven....u write some shit m8...so while u do this...we will look after your girlfriend

JoNny
11-11-2012, 17:13
Here s the thing: more empty servers , more money for YCN

I don't get it. Server Admins would pay the money anyway, so it doesn't matter how much used the server is?!
And all your theory and things you are mad because of, is that ppl are wasting money. But they would pay it anyway.

so my advice is this: If you don t care so much about empty pubs(it seems that is impossible to tell this kids/older nostalgic players who make servers like mushrooms after rain, that they will never ever populate servers and they should concentrate on keeping the populated ones alive), and you are more into scrimming, my advice would be for you to use with maximum confidence such free offers because it s keeping your money in your pockets

I think it's up to everyone it's own from which host they are renting, so maybe some want to have their own server, and even if it's empty, it's THEIR decision. The world has got some human rights, one of it is OWN THINKING AND OWN DECISIONS without being criticized or sth..

And as well, you told us that now 4 times, i think all have understood your thinking and know what you mean. But there is no need to post the same topic again and again.

So please keep as you are and don't spam this boards with unnecessary posts, because it's everyones own decision. :]

//closed