PDA

View Full Version : sky beginners .. ****** admins

$haTerHanD
11-09-2012, 19:17
havent seen such of big idiots around there

THAT s why this game is dying .. .. only idiots abusing admins

it s not really funny if u join and play 5 min and be kicked by an admin without any reason
this game have many of option to get a quick mess for what s wrong or whatever
maybe for some not

today next try .. connecting -> got auto mute .. for what ever

Dragonji
11-09-2012, 22:28
havent seen such of big idiots around there

THAT s why this game is dying .. .. only idiots abusing admins

it s not really funny if u join and play 5 min and be kicked by an admin without any reason
this game have many of option to get a quick mess for what s wrong or whatever
maybe for some not

today next try .. connecting -> got auto mute .. for what ever
It's always a pleasure for me if I can right some lies :)

1. Our admins cannot kick anyone without specifying a reason (Shrubbot's restriction).
2. You have been muted for insulting (probably, I'm guessing now).

PS. Provide at least a screenshot first if you want to throw out some shit to anyone in the future :)

RaNGe
12-09-2012, 00:07
Imagine a guy gets kicked for a valid reason according to your rules but he didn't actually do anything wrong, how would he be have to provide any proof? Are you implying every player should record every second of it's play on ET?

Server admins logic general.

Dragonji
12-09-2012, 10:27
It doesn't change the fact OP is just lying in here.

Imagine a guy gets kicked for a valid reason according to your rules but he didn't actually do anything wrong, how would he be have to provide any proof? Are you implying every player should record every second of it's play on ET?

Please, quote where I did say something about demos...

$haTerHanD
12-09-2012, 13:22
It's always a pleasure for me if I can right some lies :)

1. Our admins cannot kick anyone without specifying a reason (Shrubbot's restriction).
2. You have been muted for insulting (probably, I'm guessing now).

PS. Provide at least a screenshot first if you want to throw out some shit to anyone in the future :)

1. he kicked me with a reason " cheater " .. after first gameaction against this sky admin without specing me -> sure he is the man ( if u want the name // can send it to u dragon )
2. 2 days later i connected again and was auto muted from beginning .. i never wrote anything in chat/pm or something else .. so where the fuck i could insult there ??

haha insulting .. show me your serverlogfile where i have insult to someone .. sure u´ll found nothing

my game nickname was "vollpfosten"

JoNny
12-09-2012, 13:29
There are always some reasons.
But what i really do NOT understand is WHY people always have to complain about a server (ban / kick / mute) on the trackbase forums.
thereofore you could go to www.sky-e.de and complain there, for what should the website then be there,
i just can say, tb is not the right place for complaints, actually also just should be a dialog btw the guy and an admin...

Dookie
12-09-2012, 17:33
But what i really do NOT understand is WHY people always have to complain about a server (ban / kick / mute) on the trackbase forums.
thereofore you could go to www.sky-e.de and complain there, for what should the website then be there,
i just can say, tb is not the right place for complaints, actually also just should be a dialog btw the guy and an admin...

agree with you, dont see the point complaining about certain server on trackbase, its not that trackbase own that server or anything...

$haTerHanD
12-09-2012, 18:08

na gut mag sein .. aber werbung dürfen sie hier machen // schön und gut .. sobald aber jemand was sagen möchte zu den servern ist das natürlich nicht der richtige ort .. na klar

actually also just should be a dialog btw the guy and an admin
wenn man auf deren server einfach gemutet wird ist das schwierig und warum soll ich mich auf deren homepage anmelden ??? ist das hier ein gemeinsame game seite oder nicht .. darf man hier über verschiedene dinge diskutieren oder nicht .. anscheinend nicht

Dookie
12-09-2012, 18:23
na gut mag sein .. aber werbung dürfen sie hier machen // schön und gut .. sobald aber jemand was sagen möchte zu den servern ist das natürlich nicht der richtige ort .. na klar

wenn man auf deren server einfach gemutet wird ist das schwierig und warum soll ich mich auf deren homepage anmelden ??? ist das hier ein gemeinsame game seite oder nicht .. darf man hier über verschiedene dinge diskutieren oder nicht .. anscheinend nicht

and im pretty sure that english is the language that should be spoken...

Dragonji
12-09-2012, 18:23
@$haTerHanD
Your thread is just a complaint about our administration and since TrackBase is not a place for such things, I'm not going to explain the situation you are talking about in here.

BTW, I'd like to inform you that you are breaking this forum's rules.

The main language on our board is English

JoNny
12-09-2012, 21:46
Ehm, this is NOT the right place for such comments, and you said you don't want to register on the site, but post it here, well, just pm dragon then...... (no extra registration needed)

And they're right, please write it like everyone can understand, please...
/closed, contact an sky-e admin for a better complain.