PDA

View Full Version : etpub tournament

sneak
2-07-2012, 12:06
I've posted on several clan forums already, so I will just keep this a simple post and give you the URL: www.caliber.tourney.cc

I and gerb are the admins of the tournament. Read the rules and Step-by-Step.

If you have any questions you are welcome to reply here, talk to me on xfire (etsnotdead), or register and post a thread on our forum.

Hope to see you in the tournament :)

Jari
2-07-2012, 22:27
Good to see ETPub is still alive!=)
GL with the tounament sneakyy!

sneak
3-07-2012, 05:39
ty

sneak
5-07-2012, 12:01
Seems the host (www.hourb.com) is completely offline..-.- They didn't even give a notice.

I've fixed the URLs, sorry for the issue.

Find a Team: Here (http://30cal.enjin.com/home/m/6476239/viewforum/1454057)
Find Players: Here (http://30cal.enjin.com/home/m/6476239/viewforum/1454062)

sneak
6-07-2012, 18:21
We are now running version 1.0 r477 of etpub, please check your profile and be sure you have a GUID listed.

The reasons for the version change are the following:

1. More protection from cheaters. I say "more" because with everything, there is no 100% proven method of securing a server against cheaters. Everything is hackable/crackable in the world of computers and networking. While this is a fact, there is not really a demand for coders to create or update cheats in ET anymore, and there is a solid way to prove if someone is cheating using this new version of etpub!

2. Auto etkey generation. All players with PB disabled / pb not install / no etkey will automatically get a working etkey which does not require PB at all just by connecting to the server. This means you do not need PB anymore!

3. Better ban system. Without going into too much detail, there is new data being added to a ban block in etpub now which will help prevent banned players from entering the server again.

Dupstep
14-07-2012, 18:38
We are now running version 1.0 r477 of etpub, please check your profile and be sure you have a GUID listed.

The reasons for the version change are the following:

1. More protection from cheaters. I say "more" because with everything, there is no 100% proven method of securing a server against cheaters. Everything is hackable/crackable in the world of computers and networking.

1. Microsoft haven't been hacked ^^

MiLkZz
14-07-2012, 18:54
1. Microsoft haven't been hacked ^^

Depends on what you mean with microsoft, they have the most unsafe OS in the world for example.
So don't think it would be hard to hack their company (unless they all work on Linux ^^).

sneak
15-07-2012, 09:24
If you guys would like to discuss something else, you can go make another thread of your own, thanks.

9 hours 40 minutes left for signups